Apartment Maintenance Technician
Maintenance Manager | Bellefontaine, OH | Full Time
AGM Management and its affiliated companies acquire, own and manage conventional apartment properties in 23 different cities. AGM strives to provide high-quality and efficiently run housing. We offer employees a competitive salary and benefits, job training and more.
AGM Management is looking for an experienced property maintenance technician for its apartments in Bellefontaine, OH. The ideal candidate would be someone with experience in apartments maintenance who is professional, organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to oversee all aspects maintenance operations while also working on maintenance tasks as needed.
- Prepare vacant units for market, including painting, drywall, carpentry, and general repairs.
- Perform routine repairs, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, appliance, electrical, painting, and drywall.
- Obtain bids from vendors for routine work and order shop materials.
- Perform routine inspections and preventive maintenance.
- Perform on-call emergency work as required (on a shared basis).
- Prioritize and organize work orders, capital improvements, and vacant units.
- Lift/move up to 100 pounds, work on feet for 8 hours a day.
- 5+ years of apartment maintenance experience.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and auto insurance.
- Must own and be able to use basic tools required for the job.
- HVAC experience installing and troubleshooting and EPA certification
- Advanced carpentry skills and able to install and maintain doors, windows, wood siding, drywall and cabinets
- College degree
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 4 Weeks of paid vacation
- Sick and bereavement time
- Fitness/ Healthy habits reimbursement
- Monthly performance bonus
- Annual cost of living raises
- Job security/ stability
- Paid training