Apartment Maintenance Porter/ Grounds/ Painter
Maintenance Manager | Bellefontaine, OH | Full Time
AGM Management is looking for hard working and responsible maintenance person to perform grounds duties, paint and do light maintenance work for its apartment development in Bellefontaine, OH. The ideal candidate would be someone with experience in apartments work and/ or painting who is professional, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Prepare vacant units for market, including painting, drywall, and minor repairs.
- Pick up grounds and common areas.
- Perform routine repairs minor repairs.
- Assist maintenance staff with tasks as needed and assigned.
- Lift/move up to 100 pounds, work on feet for 8 hours a day.
- Must be able to use basic tools required for the job.
- HUD REAC experience
- Apartment experience
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 4 Weeks of paid vacation
- Sick and bereavement time
- Fitness/ Healthy habits reimbursement
- Monthly performance bonus
- Annual cost of living raises
- Job security/ stability
AGM Management and its affiliated companies acquire, own and manage conventional market rate apartments and project-based Section 8 apartment properties in 23 different cities. AGM strives to provide high-quality and efficiently run housing. We offer employees a competitive salary and benefits, job training and more.