Receptionist for Top General Contractor
Accounting | Stanton, CA | Full Time
AGI General Contracting (AGI) is a commercial general contracting firm that was founded in 1978 and has successfully completed projects in a wide range of industries, from grocery stores and retail developments to medical facilities, restaurants and theme parks. AGI is a relationship based contractor that is serious about taking care of its clients. We are considered a top contractor by our clients as demonstrated by the consistent pipeline of work that we do for them. AGIs growing list of clients includes over a dozen national/regional retailers, developers and healthcare providers. AGI General Contracting has been recognized as a Top Tenant Improvement Contractor by the Orange County Business Journal (2009-2018) and one of Orange County's Best Places to Work three years in a row.
Our vision is to be the leading commercial general contracting firm in the West specializing in healthcare, grocery, and retail.
AGIs Values are Integrity, Family, Safety, Customer Satisfaction, Customer-Centric, Giving Back.
AGI General Contracting has always been a family owned and operated business, and our work environment reflects our values. We reward talent, loyalty, pride of workmanship, whatever it takes attitude and reliability. We provide opportunities to grow and advance based on performance. If you share our high standards and solid values, we would love to talk with you about an opportunity for a rewarding future with AGI.
- General receptionist support for the organization
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Receiving and sorting daily mail and packages
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office programs
- General clerical duties including but not limited to: photocopying, mailing, and filing
- Light accounting tasks
- Special projects as requested by various departments
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Uses time effectively
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
- Available to work 40 hours per week
- Proficient in the use of office equipment
- Able to sit for long periods of time
- Pleasant attitude and telephone voice
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Excellent track record of punctuality, dependability and work quality
- Prior office receptionist experience handling multi-line phones
- Fluent in Spanish
- Prior construction industry experience
- AGI offers an excellent salary and benefits packages. We reward talent, loyalty, pride of workmanship, and reliability. AGI is committed to improving the health, safety, and welfare of our employees and clients. That is why our team voted us one of The Best Places to Work in Orange County!
- Compensation package includes medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k plan, paid time off (PTO) and discretionary performance based bonus plan.
- If you think you would be a great fit and share our high standards and solid values, please contact us about the possibility of joining our team.