Digital Fundraising Lead
Jobs - Business Development | Colchester, Essex, United Kingdom | Full Time and Part Time | From £30,000.00 to £32,000.00 per year
Digital Fundraising Lead (Colchester)
£30,000 - Flexible for the right candidate
It is an exciting time to join Age Well East as we enter a new phase of ambitious development. The Digital Fundraising Lead is an integral role to our fundraising plans as you will develop and deliver multichannel communications to acquire, retain and develop new and existing supporters and maximise sustainable voluntary income.
We are looking for someone with imagination and flair, and with a strong all-round digital engagement experience with a drive to increase income and reach, as well as significant experience of working with CRM data to develop and measure effective marketing strategies and activities that are evidence-led.
Our ideal candidate will be able to
- Create a robust digital income strategy
- Develop new innovative campaigns for growing income and increased supporter base
- To develop and maintain Google Ads to expand the reach of Age Well East
- Recruit and coordinate fundraising volunteers, companies, community groups, etc for fundraising on our behalf
- Maximise social media impact and follower numbers for our income generation activities
- Work constructively with key internal and external stakeholders, including our Communications Business Partner
Skills and experience
- Experience working in a digital role with a track record on income generation.
- Social media, and use of google analytics and SEO
- Donor relationships management experience with income growth
- Driven to deliver strong performance
Desirable, not essential:
- Experience using Adobe Suite and WordPress, Buffer, Mailchimp, and Facebook Business Manager, Google analytics, Dotdigital. Experience in film & Podcasts
Whilst previous charity experience would be an advantage, we welcome individuals who have the right skills and are keen to make a move to the charity sector.
About Age Well East
Age Well East (formerly Age Concern Colchester & North-East Essex - current rebrand running) is a values-driven organisation with a passion for making the greatest difference to people 60+ by supporting and empowering them to live happier and healthier lives.
A world where life is about living happier and healthier.
We have gone through exponential growth since 2017 and provide a wide range of high-quality services across Essex. Each year we support more than 1000 people through advice and information; befriending; emotional support services; and friendship groups and activities. Our long-term ambition is to continue to grow so that we can make a difference to live of every person 60+ in Essex and Suffolk by continuing to grow our services and look for new areas of innovation.
Our continued growth is driven by a good income mix and by being well aligned to the NHS, local government, and colleagues in the VCSE. As an organisation we stay true to our core activity and values. We recognise money is one approach but influencing positive change is of equal importance to improve the lives of the population we serve.
What do we offer?
Age Well East is growing our reach and activity because of the high demand for support. It is an exciting time to be a part of what we are doing, and this opportunity is about genuinely making a big difference to people. We take great pride in what we do, who we help and how we transform lives.
Benefits include: -
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays (includes a birthday day and closure between Christmas and New Year) pro-rata for part-time
- 5% Employer Pension Contribution
- Health Assured health package (including up to 6 face-to-face counselling sessions per year)
- Reflective practice sessions
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.