Scheduling | Poway, CA | Full Time
A+ Family Dentistry
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, performance-driven
About our company:
A+ Family Dentistry is a private family owned practice. We've been serving the San Diego community since 2002 and now have three offices, one in North Park, one in Poway and the other in Sorrento Valley. Our Valuable Final Product is healthy, happy patients who refer others. Consequently, the care factor for our patients and staff is VERY high. We provide extensive training to ensure a person does well on their job. It's a very team-oriented group and production oriented.
Our Location: 12915 Pomerado Road, Poway, CA 92064
Our Website: https://www.aplusfamilydentistry.com/
Your schedule and location:
You will be working at our Poway office.
Your schedule will be: Mon 9-6, Tue 11-7, Wed 9-6, Thu 9-6 and Fri 7-3.
Your Mission as scheduler:
- To create and maintain a productive, efficient schedule which meets the office production
quota and allows patients to receive their care in a comfortable manner.
- To ensure patients arrive on time for their appointment and their accepted treatment
delivered as quickly as possible.
- To keep patients on a continuing care schedule which helps them to have healthy
teeth and gums for a lifetime.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Handling multiple phone lines effectively.
- Scheduling patients according to office policies.
- Creating a full and productive schedule.
- Dentrix and knowledge of Weave helpful, but not a must.
Required experience and qualifications:
- 1-2 years of dental office experience required.
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- Great communication skills
- Organized and able to multitask
- Great customer service/relationship skills
- Able to handle work swiftly
Offered salary and other compensation:
We offer a starting salary of $17-$19/hr. We also offer bonuses, paid holiday and vacation, sick pay, dental benefits, excellent training.
IMPORTANT: We do not accept walk-in or call-in applications; your application will only be taken seriously when applying via online.