Product Management | San Mateo, CA | Full Time
Do you want to have an impact? Be a part of an innovative, growing company with great leadership? This is a great opportunity for an outstanding candidate seeking a collaborative, high-impact role on a world-class team! AdTalent is seeking a Solutions Engineer who desires to works closely with clients to assist in all technical aspects related to scaling a partnership, specifically those focused on graph licensing and identity. They manage external technical discussions and champion these discussions with Product and Engineering teams. The ideal candidate will have previous ad tech experience and familiarity with DMP integrations as well as with various companies in the ad tech ecosystem and their offerings, especially around data licensing. They will have a knack for articulating and delivering compelling, technical solutions and value propositions. If you want to work with cutting-edge technology, handling hundreds of millions of transactions a day, this may be the opportunity for you!
What You Bring To The Table
- Previous ad tech experience and familiarity with DMP integrations.
- 5+ years experience.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Familiarity with various companies in the ad tech ecosystem and their offerings, especially around data licensing.
- Must be comfortable pulling data using SQL/hive queries and analyzing it to troubleshoot issues.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills. Should be able to guide others in the team and offer innovative ways to solve a problem.
- Able to learn the details of our product quickly and guide the Product Manager and Business Development teams with appropriate knowledge.
- Work closely with core engineering team and product team to vet graph features and offer enhancements based on customer needs.
- Unrestricted right to work in the United States.
What You'll Do
- Accompany Business Development and Partner Managers in pre-sales activities, such as, evaluating requirements and providing necessary technical guidance to set up the partnership for success.
- Lead all post-sale troubleshooting and problem solving as it relates to technical questions surfaced by our partners.
- Manage and organize technical aspects of multiple graph licensing partnerships, providing an excellent customer experience.
- Identify internal process enhancements and implement solutions that promote partnership success and growth.
- Identify potential product improvements and surface to the product team.
What’s In It For You
- Contribute to a fast-paced, high-growth company that will challenge you, and which was recently featured in Forbes, Fortune, TechCrunch, and AdWeek.
- Have a huge impact in the hottest growth area in digital advertising.
- Get rewarded with competitive pay, benefits, and pre-IPO stock options.
- Work with fun, intelligent people in a great work environment.
- Enjoy gourmet coffee, free lunches, sweet & salty snacks, and keg.
- Stay fit with our free on-site gym.
- Free parking.
- Medical (PPO and HMO options), dental, and vision coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) benefit.
- Life and disability insurance.
- 401K savings plan.
- Attractive vacation, sick, gym/health, and holiday benefits.
- An excellent work culture of fun, respectful, open minds, diversity, and teamwork.