Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Corporate | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
We are seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner for one of our LA-Based start-ups that is continuing to grow. With the high demand in recruiting they are looking to find a mid-senior level TA Partner that can grow into their head of talent as the company continues to scale. This is a true PARTNER opportunity and the company views talent acquisition as a key component in their overall success. This role will work closely with the CEO (possibly report into them depending on seniority) and the entire executive team. The accomplishments and reports will have visibility on to the board of directors. This is a high-impact and career building opportunity.
HOW YOU WILL HAVE AN IMPACT...
- Meet and exceed recruiting metrics (hires, days to hire, candidate experience, offer accepts)
- Source using various tools. Recommend new strategies and resources for finding and attracting talent
- Build trusted and long-term relationships with hiring managers. Develop strategic job plans for their requisitions and coach them on hiring best practices.
- Provide a stellar candidate experience and develop strong relationships with candidates
- Attend networking events to source talent
- Work with senior leadership on continuously improving our talent brand, recruiting processes, and candidate experience
WHAT YOU WILL NEED...
- 5+ years of recruiting experience or combination of recruiting, sourcing and coordinating experience
- 3+ years of in-house recruiting at tech start-up preferred
- Industry expertise preferred - adtech, martech, SaaS
- Experience hiring roles for tech and product a plus
- Proven track record of high close rate
- Expertise with sourcing strategies
- Strong and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship builder/networking extraordinaire
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Highly organized and efficient