Product Management | New York, NY | Full Time
Ready to utilize your extensive ad tech experience and knowledge of the industry ecosystem to help solve real business needs? This may be the perfect opportunity if you are looking for a collaborative, high-impact role working on cutting-edge technology! Our client's Sales Engineers work closely with Fortune 500 clients to scale graph & identity partnerships by solving real business needs such as fraud detection, authentication, and content optimization. You’ll lead technical discussions with clients and champion them with Product and Engineering teams, so you need to have a knack for articulating polished and compelling technical solutions and value propositions. Sound good so far? Here’s the icing on the cake: you’ll be learning and working alongside a stellar team made up of whip-smart, engaged, and truly genuine people who are all experts in their respective fields and passionate about having an impact. If this sounds like a dream come true to you, we saved you a seat on our team. We know you’ll be an amazing addition!
Our client is the leading digital identity company, building patented cross-device technology that fundamentally changes the way brands connect with people. In fact, they coined the term “cross-device” and has been a pioneer in cross-device identity. The company provides visibility into how consumers interact across devices along the path to purchase, giving marketers insight into both online and offline behavior to drive better results. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, is backed by Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers, and Northgate Capital, and has been named to the Inc. 5000 annual ranking of the fastest-growing companies in America for the past two years.
What You'll Do
- Be our partners’ trusted technical guru. You’ll lead all pre and post-sale troubleshooting and problem-solving as well as manage the technical aspects of multiple graph licensing partnerships while providing a best-in-class customer experience.
- Set partnerships up for success. You’ll partner with Business Development and Partner Managers in pre-sales activities, such as evaluating requirements and providing necessary technical guidance.
- Keep us lean. You’ll identify internal process enhancements and implement solutions that promote partnership success and growth.
- Push the envelope. You’ll work closely with engineering and product management teams to vet graph features, offer enhancements, and identify and facilitate conversations around potential product improvements based on customer needs.
What You Bring To The Table
- You know your ad tech. You’re familiar with companies in the ad tech ecosystem and their offerings, especially around data licensing and identity.
- You speak SQL. You should be comfortable pulling data using SQL/hive queries and analyzing it to troubleshoot issues.
- You’re a troubleshooting wizard. Post-sales troubleshooting is not new to you, so you’re able to provide your team with guidance and innovative problem-solving.
- You talk the talk. You’ll need superb communication skills to act as a liaison between our partners and internal teams.
- AND you walk the walk. You can learn the details of our product quickly and and guide Product Management and Business Development teams.
- You have the unrestricted right to work in the United States.
What’s In It For You
- Contribute to a fast-paced, high-growth company that will challenge you, and which was recently featured in Forbes, Fortune, TechCrunch, and AdWeek.
- Have a huge impact in the hottest growth area in digital advertising.
- Get rewarded with competitive pay, benefits, and pre-IPO stock options.
- Work with fun, intelligent people in a great work environment.
- Enjoy gourmet coffee, free lunches, sweet & salty snacks, and keg.
- Medical (PPO and HMO options), dental, and vision coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) benefit.
- Life and disability insurance.
- 401K savings plan.
- Attractive vacation, sick, gym/health, and holiday benefits.
- An excellent work culture of fun, respectful, open minds, diversity, and teamwork.
The “X” Factor
Sure we’ve got the usual requisite stuff like happy hours, brown-bag talks, free lunches, snacks, and more, but what sets our client's company apart is the authentic sense of community. They actually like hanging out together, whether we’re working to move the company forward, or getting to know each other a little better – in and out of the office. Our culture makes us excited to come to work, and we know that this strength helps us attract talented individuals who go above and beyond. If you’re different, you’ll fit.
Our client provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.