Director, Sales Operations
Operations | Los Angeles | Full Time
AdTalent has an exclusive search for a Director of Sales Operations. Our client is disrupting the old agency model of content creation and is off to a great start! In fact, the sales growth and demand requires that they hire a Director of Sales Operations who will build, implement, and optimize the processes, data, and applications that support the sales organization. You will concentrate on planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales program implementation, sales compensation design, and administration. You will also ensure the sales infrastructure feeds into marketing, finance, and account management.
• Supports the assignment of sales force quotas and guarantees quotas are optimally allocated to every sales executive and resource.
• Monitors the accuracy and delivery of sales reports and other intelligence critical to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
• Implements enabling technologies, including the CRM for our field sales team. Monitors the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data. Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s tech investments.
• Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel.
• Working with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources, aids with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
• Review the weekly forecast and metric reports and provide analysis for VP of Sales and recommendations for action.
• Work with Marketing & Demand Generation. The sales operations function shall make generating, capturing, and be following up on leads a seamless, cost-effective, and collaborative process.
• Contract support. Given the speed and growth of the business, it's imperative that sales operations enable the sales team with high-quality proposals that can be turned around quickly and efficiently. Contracts must be positioned competitively; however, they must simultaneously satisfy company and customer goals.
Skills & Qualifications
• Ability to succeed in a start-up environment where nothing comes easy and one must remain scrappy at all costs.
• A positive attitude and professional behavior while advocating a team approach to the business.
• Demonstrated ability to evaluate and balance team, and individual workloads through effective time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
• Ability to effectively utilize CRM tools (Salesforce) to monitor performance and effectiveness of lead generation
• Tech Savvy is a Must. You are an Excel Wizard, PowerPoint/Keynote enthusiasts and super proficient at using Salesforce CRM, including pulling and creating sales reports in Salesforce.com.
• Proven track record of interfacing with cross-functional departments and sales management.
• Relevant SaaS Sales Operations experience.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Superior data analysis skills.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent.