Director, Product Management
Product Management | San Jose, CA | Full Time
Our client is driving the advanced TV revolution. With more than 300 employees worldwide, companies are leading the next generation of cross-platform solutions with turnkey addressable TV capabilities, data-driven media solutions, and performance-based marketing. Leveraging incredible scale, clients and partners can effectively target audiences with relevant messages, while simplifying advertising workflows across all screens.
Our client is looking for an exceptional Director of Product Management to drive the development of their campaign management platform for New TV. In this role, you will be responsible for defining the product vision for products that have a significant impact to the video advertising industry in general.
This role will be responsible to:
· Work directly with customers to understand business and market needs, prioritize feature requests, and effectively communicate product functionality and timelines.
· Be the primary product owner and leader for Campaign, including owning customer interactions and product roadmap
· Work with internal teams to understand business and market needs for our campaign management platform in order to set product development priorities.
· Write functional requirement documents, and work with engineering and operations to bring products to market.
· Prioritize features, functionality and efforts during product development projects
· Identify new areas for product development by analyzing customer requirements, market trends and competitive gaps.
· Assist in the creation of sales tools, and user documents
Our ideal A-Player will have:
7+ years’ experience in digital marketing, with at least 2+ years hand-on experience with Campaign Management Platforms (such as FreeWheel, DoubleClick, etc.)
· Detailed knowledge of the workflows, processes and technologies involved in ad operations and ad sales for TV and/or online video advertising.
· Prior experience dealing with and presenting to customers effectively and clearly.
· Requires the ability to turn conceptual ideas into detailed functional specifications from which product can be built
· Proven experience working with extremely tight deadlines in order to meet aggressive product schedules
· Ability to concisely summarize complex issues and make clear, compelling recommendations
· Requires BA/BS, or equivalent experience
So if the leading edge of ad technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!