Sr. Manager, Technical Integration
Business Development | San Mateo, CA | Full Time
The audio industry is rapidly becoming digital driven by the adoption of music streaming services, podcasts and voice-activated internet. AdsWizz powers the advent of digital audio by providing various monetization and advertising solutions to the leading players in the industry. We work closely with major music/radio services as well as with leading digital advertising agencies to move the industry forward. The success of our company depends on our most vital resource, people. We have a unique culture based on entrepreneurialism, hard work and innovative thinking.
Who We Are Looking For
As Sr. Manager, Technical Integration, you will be joining the Business Development team, responsible for pre-sales support for acquiring new audio publisher customers, project managing technical integration to deploy AdsWizz's full suite of monetization solutions. Post solution deployment, you will become the technology and product advocate on behalf of the publishers, manage resolution of critical technical incidents, educate our customers on how to use our products to maximum value gain. We are looking for someone with an unquenchable thirst to win and a passion for helping online audio publishers to adapt to the digital world and to monetize this new channel. The ideal candidate will thrive in our fast paced, results-driven, start-up culture.
- Provide pre-sales support for securing large strategic partnerships with audio content publishers, advertising networks, exchanges/agencies
- Drive on-boarding of new partners including business requirement definition, technical briefing and product deployment specifications, project launch plan creation, acceptance validation and product delivery project management
- Coordinate with the Sales/Business Development, Product and Operations Management to ensure operation-readiness post-launch
- Act as a point contact for customer product and operational change management, post product delivery
- Communicate product roadmap, new features and benefits to partners/customers regularly
- Monitor key technical and business metrics, share insights and analytics to partners/customers and internal stakeholders
- Manage P1 system incident escalation, communicate status and resolution to partners/customers in collaboration with Global Tech Support and Operations team
- Support quarterly business account reviews with partners/customers and internal executive teams
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading US or International University
- 5-8 years of pre-sales or technical account management experience in Online Advertising or Audio/Video Streaming
- Relevant ad-tech platform knowledge on Display, Video DSPs/SSPs, e.g. AppNexus, TheTradeDesk, Pubmatic
- Proven project management experience, preferably in enterprise-grade software or cloud service deployment
- Strong organizational, process and analytical skills. Detail-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills, especially in client services context
- Strong entrepreneurial, self-starter mentality
- Desirable technical skills: VAST/DAAST; OpenRTB; Linux/UNIX; HTML; HTTP; PHP; mobile application development/design; audio/video streaming protocols & encoding
- A strong sense of humor
- Ability to travel up to 10-15% of a month
Who We Are
AdsWizz is the leading technology provider of advertising solutions for the digital audio industry. The company seamlessly connects the digital audio advertising ecosystem with its suite of platforms and software solutions. AdsWizz provides leading audio publishers with advanced server-side and client-side insertion software, and with audio-centric ad serving and supply-side platforms. AdsWizz also operates the largest premium audio ad marketplace and provides ad networks and programmatic trading desks with solutions to effectively trade online audio inventory.
AdsWizz powers the world’s leading audio publishers, agencies, advertisers, and digital ad-sale teams. The company is based in San Mateo, California with teams in Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at Adswizz.com