Senior Tech Support Engineer (Advertising Technology)
Operations | San Mateo, CA | Full Time
Senior Technical Support Engineer (online advertising)
Do you love helping people and solving problems? Then look no further as AdsWizz is hiring a Senior Technical Support Engineer based in San Mateo. As a Senior Tech Support Engineer, you will be on the frontline of Adswizz’s customer care and support service. You will resolve complex technical issues with enthusiasm, composure under pressure and a customer first attitude. You should be comfortable translating complex technical issues into language that all levels of tech aptitude can understand. The Senior Tech Support Engineer focuses on handling inbound escalations/inquiries that range from simple ad operations best practices to our platform tech.
- Act as a Single Point of Contact for US Customers/Partners (portfolio includes Publishers, Ad Networks, CDNs and trading desks) reporting issues or in need of technical assistance
- Provide support for customers via ticketing systems, e-mail, phone conferences and live remote sessions when needed
- Manage critical customer escalations and facilitate communication between customers and AdsWizz engineering teams
- Triage, diagnose, test, and replicate customer reported issues
- Help improve processes and tools
- Create and curate knowledge-base articles and documentation to help other support folks and customers help
- Provide technical support to Adswizz Business Teams
- Develop technical specialties (major directions being Cloud Technologies and Streaming Services) that pave the way to career growth
- Passion and enthusiasm: willing to do every day what it takes to get the job done.
- B.A. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business IT, or related discipline
- 3+ years of customer facing technical experience preferably in online advertising
- A combination of operational background and business acumen
- Experience with Linux servers, SQL and scripting (desirable but not mandatory)
- Familiarity with support procedures, ticketing systems and customer portals
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Hands on experience with software deployment and IT operations
- Fluency in English, any other European language is an asset.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to our R&D Labs in Bucharest, Romania.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills.
- International experience
- Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement, flexible working hours
- Technology diversity
- We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Smart people all around that want to aim for the sky, real technical challenges
AdsWizz, Inc. is the leading global technology platform for digital audio advertising, headquartered in San Mateo, California with a major IT development center in Bucharest, Romania where engineering, product, and support teams reside. The company has offices in New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Brussels, and Tokyo, and is made up of technologists from Europe, the US, and Asia that are passionate about disrupting the digital audio industry and how money is made, while having fun along the way. We are a truly global company that values innovation, teamwork, openness, trust, and a good sense of humor.
AdsWizz is virtually the only full stack audio programmatic platform in the industry. We build the pipes that enable digital audio advertising transactions to flow easily between buyers and sellers. The AdsWizz’s advertising solution powers all of the well-known music platforms, podcasts and broadcasting groups worldwide, including Deezer, Pandora, iHeartMedia, Cox, TuneIn, NPR, and dozens more. The company’s technology connects audio publishers to the advertising community, and works today with most major advertising agencies and trading desks.
AdsWizz is sitting in the middle of a transformational time in digital audio. As consumer demand for connected products expands, screens and browsers on these devices are shrinking or even disappearing. New, voice-activated products like Amazon Echo are becoming increasingly popular. The connected car and the internet of things are audio-first environments where what you hear is more important than what you see, creating a landscape where advertisers, brands, and agencies with developed expertise in audio messaging are poised to excel.
AdsWizz builds and manages the products across the entire audio ecosystem that power programmatic audio advertising today. The company is the market share leader in each of the product categories, and powers the largest and fastest growing audio marketplace in the world, AdWave, which delivers nearly 100 million audio ad impressions every single day. Marketers are amping up their audio ad spend, with more than two thirds interested in programmatic buying for streaming music.
To learn more about AdsWizz please go to http://www.adswizz.com