Head of Strategic Accounts, Supply
Business Development | San Mateo, CA | Full Time
The audio industry is rapidly becoming digital, driven by the adoption of music streaming services, podcasts and voice-activated internet. AdsWizz powers the advent of digital audio by providing various monetization and advertising solutions to the leading players in the industry. We work closely with major music/radio services as well as with leading digital advertising agencies to move the industry forward. AdsWizz provides leading audio publishers with advanced server-side and client-side insertion software, and with audio-centric ad serving and supply-side platforms. AdsWizz also operates the largest premium audio ad marketplace and provides ad networks and programmatic trading desks with solutions to effectively trade online audio inventory.
Our company is head-quarted in San Mateo, California with teams in London, Berlin, Brussels, Tokyo and San Paolo, with a large-scale R&D and Technical Operations office in Romania. AdsWizz is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pandora but remain an independent entity with global offices, operations, teams and strategy. For more information, visit us at Adswizz.com
Who We Are Looking For
The success of our company depends on our most vital resource, people. We have a unique culture based on entrepreneurialism, hard work and innovative thinking. AdsWizz is growing rapidly and we’re looking for a seasoned executive to head up management and development of our key Strategic Accounts of the Supply business. The position is based in San Mateo, California. In this role, you will drive key strategic partners who leverage AdsWizz technology to grow revenue from multiple channels. You will be crucial to nurturing and growing existing relationships with some of our largest publishers. As part of a growing organization, it will be essential that you are a team-player and become a dependable resource while working collaboratively and communicating clearly across the organization. This client facing role will require you to be strategic, innovative, analytical, and professional.
- Own the overall relationship of key strategic partners of our Supply business.
- Develop and execute account strategy against measurable success KPIs which include revenue growth, platform adoption, client satisfaction.
- Work cross-functionally within Adswizz to understand partnership impact on our products and services, and gain internal support for new initiatives.
- Identify and communicate internally new business requirements through translating partners’ needs and gathering an in-depth understanding of their business priorities.
- Serve as an advocate for partners at Adswizz, identify and drive areas for growth, close relationship or operations gaps.
- Cultivate relationships with partners’ executive team and key stakeholders, optimize their performance and identify additional business opportunities to expand partnership revenues.
- Lead regular cadence of business and operational reviews.
- Be able to develop organizational development plan and budget, hire and manage team as account portfolio grows.
- Over 10 years of combined experience in a partnership strategy and development; combined experience with product management highly desirable.
- At least 3 years of executive capacity (VP/Sr. Director) in managing multi-level teams in digital advertising, sales or business development, technology, or operations
- Strong passion and enthusiasm with technology and product innovation
- Possess a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to get things done
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field/ discipline
- Proven experience in x-functional and x-regional organizational skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and professional work ethic
- Ability to work in both collaborative and independent settings while remaining responsible, enthusiastic, proactive, and self-motivated
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the year
- Strong sense of humor
- An opportunity to participate in leading the development of a new industry
- Casual and friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
- Technological diversity
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Bonus programs for excellence and achievement