Director, Global Marketing Communications
Marketing | San Mateo, CA | Full Time
We are expanding our marketing team and we are looking for a Director of Global Marcom to manage all marketing communications for AdsWizz. You will drive strategy and execution of all PR, events, collateral, and AdsWizz web presence. In this role you will report to the VP of Marketing at AdsWizz, and will be in our San Mateo, California headquarters, with global responsibility. You will travel approximately 20% of the time.
As the head of Global Marcom, you will be filling a role that has not previously existed, giving you the opportunity to fully own and execute the AdsWizz marketing communications strategy to further grow and extend AdsWizz's position as the global leader in digital audio advertising.
- Increase AdsWizz awareness within the audio industry, focusing on the company's innovation and thought leadership.
- Drive all press efforts with releases, interviews, and bylines in major audio and advertising industry publications.
- Write blogs, white papers, assist with case studies, and drive submissions for awards.
- Be responsible for the AdsWizz website and digital presence.
- Manage marketing communications to key prospects that helps sales teams sell the overall solution, reinforcing AdsWizz as the leading platform for digital audio.
- Define and execute AdsWizz presence and/or sponsorship at conferences and events, and proactively drive speaking engagements for the company.
- Manage and execute AdsWizz first Digital Audio Publisher Summit.
- Develop and communicate to the market crisp, clear, consistent messaging around AdsWizz, the audio opportunity, and our innovation.
- Passion, enthusiasm, and a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to handle work in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire and mind set to work successfully with international teams.
- Open and flexible attitude to execute tasks at every level.
- A good sense of humor.
- At least 5+ years of Marketing Communications experience in the digital space, preferably in adtech, with a solid understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and technologies (eg, Ad Serving, DSP's, SSP's, etc)
- A bachelor’s degree. Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Experience with driving PR, managing events, and creating marketing collateral.
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational, process and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Casual and friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement.
- Ability to work across the US and Europe, and across the Supply and Demand teams, getting unique insights into the entire business.
- Opportunity to travel globally, and work in an international, multi-cultural environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Bonus programs for excellence and achievement.
AdsWizz is the leading technology provider of advertising solutions for the digital audio industry. The company seamlessly connects the digital audio advertising ecosystem with its suite of platforms and software solutions. AdsWizz provides leading audio publishers with advanced server-side and client-side insertion software, and with audio-centric ad serving and supply-side platforms. AdsWizz also operates the largest premium audio ad marketplace and provides ad networks and programmatic trading desks with solutions to effectively trade online audio inventory.
AdsWizz powers the world’s leading audio publishers, agencies, advertisers, and digital ad-sale teams. The company is based in San Mateo, California with teams in Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at adswizz.com