Chief Financial Officer
Finance | San Mateo, CA | Full Time
AdsWizz is the global leading provider of on-line audio advertising solutions. We power some of the most well-known music platforms, on-line radios and broadcasting groups worldwide.
AdsWizz builds and provides platforms to connect leading audio publishers to the advertising community. Our solutions include supply-side-platform, exchanges and demand-side-platforms for web or mobile.
Our company is headquartered in San Mateo, California with representation offices throughout the world and a development center in Europe.
We are a bunch of young technologists passionate about disrupting the music and radio industries while having fun.
We are expanding our team and we are looking for a Chief Financial Officer.
As AdsWizz CFO you will be responsible for driving our corporate development and M&A activities, and for the overall management of AdsWizz financial and administrative matters. In this role you will also manage the financial reporting process, have a profound understanding of business metrics and business economics as it relates to asset management, as well as take responsibility for forecasting, tracking, and reporting of company's spending. You will be part of the global executive team and manage the finance, accounting and HR teams.
We are looking for someone with an unquenchable thirst to win and a passion for building a new business in the fast-moving digital advertising space. The ideal candidate will thrive in our fast paced, results-driven, start-up culture.
This position will be based in San Mateo, California and will report directly to the CEO.
- Identify, assess and manage new and existing corporate development opportunities
- Define the company’s financial strategy including the optimization of its capital structure and asset management
- Drive future potential fund raising processes
- Manage board and stockholder communication and organization
- Participate into the definition of the corporate strategy and its implementation
- Work with executive team to develop the annual corporate financial budget, including the underlying departmental budgets
- Assure that accounting records are prepared, maintained and reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and for statutory reporting
- Direct the preparation, review, and dissemination of monthly operational performance reports summarizing key performance indicators. Metrics are a big focus and we are looking for a seasoned financial professional to further develop our dashboard.
- Identify and develop solutions to improve business processes and reporting
- Develop enhanced financial reporting tools for senior management, for each business segment, to be provided on a timely, proactive basis for decision making
- Provide financial support to executives driving strategic initiatives (e.g., global expansion)
- Hire and manage the finance and HR teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related business field; MBA desired
- 10+ years experience including 5 years of leadership experience in a similar position
- Ability to work independently and perform multiple concurrent and diversified tasks
- Business Savvy with a strong grasp of business strategy, functions, markets and risks
- Strong reputation as an influential finance business partner with forethought to anticipate the impact of, and provide guidance on, operational and financial issues
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate efforts across an organization (both internally and externally), to achieve key deliverables
- Experience working for small to medium-sized, high-growth companies
- Experience working internationally is a plus
- Please list your harder requirements and "nice to haves" here. This section should be keyword-rich - i.e. please include the keywords you anticipate that job seekers will use to search for jobs on job boards.