Product | San Francisco, CA
Are you interested in helping us build the most intuitive platform in online advertising? Do you adhere to modern lean product methodologies? Do you believe that in order to build a great product, you need to get out of the office?
As a product manager at AdRoll, you’ll have the opportunity to shape the future of our leading suite of online marketing products. You’ll be expected to work across our functional teams, conduct user research, and continually run experiments.
While you’ll be focusing on a couple of key areas of our offering, you’ll be expected to do so within the broader scope of our product vision. Great ideas can come from anywhere, and we hope that you’ll contribute yours to our innovative culture.
AdRoll is profitable, growing rapidly, and well funded. We were recently named the #1 fastest growing advertising company and the #7 fastest growing private company overall by Inc. Magazine. Based in downtown San Francisco, AdRoll is building the platform to bring cutting edge real time exchange advertising to the masses, and currently have more customers than any other retargeting platform.
We work with many great brands you’ve heard of (Hipmunk, Microsoft, American Apparel, Tom’s Shoes) and many more that you haven’t. We’ve been on a rocket ship ride, and 2012 is shaping up to be our biggest year yet.
We believe strongly in team chemistry, and have a lot of fun building an industry leader. Our company is comprised of a highly talented group with backgrounds at Microsoft, Google, Paypal, NASA, Y Combinator, and Playdom,. We’re backed by some of the savviest investors in the space, including Merus Capital, Foundation Capital, Accel Partners, and Peter Thiel.
· 1-5 years of experience in Product Management
· An in depth understanding of lean startup methodologies
· A B.S. in computer science or a related field
· Extremely motivated to succeed
· Must love working across teams and departments
· Must love talking with customers
· Strong problem solving skills
· A great sense of humor
· Experience working with Agile software development
· Experience launching a startup or app on your own
· Experience in online advertising
· A strong understanding of the RTB world
· Experience working with the major advertising exchanges
· Competitive salary and equity
· Medical / Dental benefits
· Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
· The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel
· Whatever computer you want
· The chance to go head to head with a Street Fighter world champ
· Beer on tap
· Weekly trips to Off the Grid