Engineering | Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Full Time
Who We Are
Administrate builds an online platform that helps training providers save time and money. Our mission to make our customer’s training operations and training courses run better for less money.
We are a quickly growing, young, energetic company, with an established global customer base, a solid core team, and a clear vision. Oh, and we work a 4 day, 32 hour week, but we'll pay you a 5 day wage
Who You Are
You're passionate about what you do. Always searching for a challenge, always looking to improve, you broke your first computer exploring what made it tick, then you rebuilt it, better than it was before. Better...stronger...faster.
You build your own great stuff for fun, but at work you choose standards and reuse, because teams are not just one person, and you don't reinvent the wheel.
You're striving for perfection, but grounded in reality, getting the job done comes first, but it's never something to hide behind, because you don't do 'ok'.
You love to work with smart people and hate mediocrity. Small teams, dynamic companies and flexible working environments are unparalleled. Bureaucracy is for someone else who likes wasting time and effort.
Work hard. Work smart. Work well.
What you’ll do
- You will work as part of a SCRUM team using your solid background in testing experience using Agile practices
- You will be involved in the design, development and execution of QA test plans
- You will write automated, functional, acceptance and regression test scripts
- You will work with Software Engineers to improve quality at all stages of development
What you will need
- Experience of a range of white box and black box testing methods
- Good breadth of knowledge in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience of manual and exploratory test methods for web application
- Experience defining QA processes that will be adopted by the development team
- Experience in automating test scripts
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative Agile team
- Flexibility to learn and work with new technologies
What you will get
- Real impact on our products. We are a team of equals, the best ideas win, whomever has them.
- Paid, in real money, not promises, from an established company.
- The opportunity to define our test process. We are looking for test engineers with enthusiasm and ideas. We want to listen to how you think we can improve and will welcome new suggestions.
Where We Are
We are located in the Edinburgh CodeBase, at the heart of the Scottish startup scene.