Customer Success | Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Full Time
Who You Are
You're passionate about what you do. Always searching for a challenge, always looking to improve. You’re a problem solver, grounded in reality, but not afraid to take a step back and approach problems with an unusual twist.
You’ve got the ability to listen to clients (internal and external), to identify and fully understand their needs and provide potential solutions. You’ve got great interpersonal skills. You’re fairly technically minded and understand how computer systems work at a high level.
You're striving for perfection, but grounded in reality, getting the job done comes first, but it's never something to hide behind, because you don't do 'ok'. If something isn’t working you say why, and how to sort it.
You’ve got solid and practical project management experience and are able to plan and scope, execute and report on a project. You’re also super organised and are great at managing your time.
What You'll Do
You’ll assist new customers with the implementation and configuration of the Administrate product to achieve success as they define it for their training-based business. If our customers are not successful, then we are not successful. Literally.
You’ll use existing project management tools and processes to do your job. Whilst we absolutely want your feedback on to help improve the effectiveness of those tools and processes, it’s essential that the experience for our customers is consistent, and that the implementations team are working towards the same goals using the same methods.
You’ll provide guidance to the Account Management and Customer Support teams on system best practices, aiming to support colleagues and share knowledge. During the sales process you might be called upon to provide sales engineering assistance to Account Executives and help close the deal.
You’ll also help ensure that implementation processes and documentation are kept up to date and continually reviewed.
- Provide training to customers on functionality.
- Provide training to customers on how to utilize functionality.
- Manage customer expectations.
- Manage customers’ execution of action items throughout the implementation process.
- Provide consultation to customers on how to accomplish their specific business processes using Administrate system
- Manage timelines for implementation.
- Communicate clearly with customer throughout implementation
- Communicate clearly with internal stakeholders throughout implementation
- Document all relevant detail throughout implementation
- Follow project management best practices throughout implementation
- Administrative tasks related to the operation of Administrate, Inc.
- Identifying problems within product functionality and reporting to Support team
- Supporting the build and maintenance of Administrate University
- Building tools for other departments as needed (ex. Guide to Implementation)
- Some non-implementation-based project management
- Communicate and provide support for internal stakeholders where possible/applicable
What You’ll Need
- Excellent problem solving skills – you’ll need to be able to listen to clients (internal & external) to identify needs, and then to provide potential solutions based on their expertise with the system.
- Project management experience, including use of project management tools, and understanding of scope, project planning, project execution, and project reporting.
- A technical understanding of computer systems – you don’t need to be a software engineer but you need to get how things work,
- Organisation and time management skills.
- Interpersonal skills – you’ll be interacting with people all the time so you need to be able to manage stakeholder relationships well.
- Communication skills – you need to be able to communicate well both in writing and verbally, and be cognisant that we operate internationally so English won’t always be the first language for some of our customers.
- Flexibility – you won’t always be online at the same time as your colleagues and customers so you need to be flexible to accommodate different time zones.
Who We Are
Administrate builds an online training platform that helps training providers save time and increase their course bookings. Our mission is to make our customer’s training operations and training courses run better for less money.
We are a fast growing, young, energetic company, with an established global customer base, a solid core team, and a clear vision. Oh yeah, we also work a 4 day, 32 hour week but we’ll pay you a 5 day wage.
What You'll Get
Enjoy working as part of a talented team where everyone’s input is valued
An unrivalled work/life balance – you work a 4 day, 32 hour, week but get paid for 5 days!
Great tech – MacBook, 27” monitor, mechanical keyboard etc
Beer fridge, free snacks and great coffee
Cycle to work scheme
Childcare voucher scheme
Where We Are
We are located in the Edinburgh CodeBase, at the heart of the Scottish startup scene.