Marketing | Beirut, Lebanon | Full Time
Who We Are
Administrate builds an online platform that helps training providers save time and money. Our mission to make our customer’s training operations and training courses run better for less money.
We are a quickly growing, young, energetic company, with an established global customer base, a solid core team, and a clear vision. Oh yeah, we also work a 4 day, 32 hour week, but we'll pay you a 5 day wage.
Who You Are
You're passionate about what you do. Always searching for a challenge, always looking to improve.
You’re a great communicator, and find creative ways to get your point across. At work you adhere to high standards, take input, provide input, and wrestle with problems until they're solved cleanly. You enjoy working on a very creative team, and you know how to give and take, because teams are not just one person.
You're striving for perfection, but grounded in reality, getting the job done comes first, but it's never something to hide behind, because you don't do 'ok'. If something isn't working you say why, and how to sort it. You're honest to a fault.
You love to work with smart, creative people and hate mediocrity. Small teams, dynamic organisations, and flexible working environments are what you thrive in. Bureaucracy is for someone else who likes wasting time and effort.
What you'll do
Our visual identity is core to who we are and how we do it. We view design as a problem solving exercise, and you’ll be a critical part of the problem solving process. We’re looking for someone who has:
- Excellent taste and visual design skills that can contribute to our brand to reflect our company values, and define us as one of the top brands in the world.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure team environment while being organized and delivering high quality output.
You will be involved in two teams:
- The marketing team, on a daily basis, focused on marketing deliverables.
- The brand team, on a semi-regular basis, working with colleagues on our product, executive and marketing teams to invest in our brand and its development.
This is a rare opportunity to work at a product company that is passionate about design and brand quality.
Some examples of the marketing deliverables you’ll be working on are:
- Our websites – including our main site, landing pages, support sites, and other web properties.
- Social media teasers
- Email templates
- White papers
- eBook layout
- Short video editing
- Powerpoint resentations
- Print and online ads
- Business cards
- Flyers and various brochures and merchandise
- Display booths and stands
Skills You’ll Need
- A strong grasp of the principles of design and how to use design to solve problems.
- Ability to take full responsibility for projects and deliver them on time to a high standard.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS
- Understanding of the best practices related to website optimisation, browser compatibility, responsive design, and the tradeoffs required to deliver an outstanding web experience.
Experience that is a plus:
- Strong HTML/CSS and JS experience.
- Experience with WordPress
Where We Are
Our HQ is located in the Edinburgh CodeBase, at the heart of the Scottish tech startup scene but we also have offices in Beirut and Montana. We’re looking for you to be based in Beirut or Edinburgh.