Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
Executive | Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Full Time
Who We Are
Administrate builds an online training management platform that helps training providers save time and money. Our mission to make our customer’s training operations and training courses run better for less money.
We are a quickly growing, young, energetic company, with an established global customer base, a solid core team, and a clear vision.
Who You Are
You're passionate about what you do. Always searching for a challenge, always looking to improve.
You love to learn and you love to teach. You enjoy writing, and you’ve always done it well. You’re a great communicator, and find creative ways to get your point across. At work you adhere to high standards, take input, provide input, and wrestle with problems until they're solved. You enjoy working on a very creative team, and you know how to give and take, because teams are not just one person.
You're striving for perfection, but grounded in reality, getting the job done comes first, but it's never something to hide behind, because you don't do "ok". If something isn’t right you say why and how to sort it. You're honest to a fault.
You love to work with smart, creative people and hate mediocrity. Small teams, dynamic organisations, and flexible working environments are what you thrive in. Bureaucracy is for someone else who likes wasting time and effort.
Work hard. Work smart. Work Well.
What You'll Do
As CCO you’ll be in charge of our sales and customer service divisions, managing complex relationships and making sure our customers succeed.
You'll be responsible for:
- Managing customer relationships, revenues, and profitability.
- Representing the needs of the customer, and creating a culture of persistent customer focus throughout the organisation.
- Working with the CEO, board, and senior management team to create strategic plans for the business.
- Managing the sales and customer service departments, personnel, and budgets.
Successful candidates will have a track record of significant experience in the following areas:
- A track record of creating and meeting budgets.
- A strong track record of working and managing sales in a complex solution selling environment.
- Entrepreneurial experience, either as a principal or cofounder.
- Background in selling and servicing SaaS
- Comfort with typical SaaS KPIs
- Extensive experience building quickly building high performing sales teams
- Experience educating, mentoring, and motivating staff in a complex and rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with inbound sales management (particularly marketing automation) and outbound sales management
- Experience working in technology startups, particularly SaaS startups
- Experience managing complex customer relationships
- North American sales experience
- Contract negotiation experience