Technical Support Representative
Support | Williamsville, NY
Adaco Inc. is the global leader in purchasing and operation control solution for the hospitality industry. Our products are trusted in 54 countries by the world’s leading organizations including Marriott, Starwood, Loews, Ritz Carlton and Jumeirah. Adaco is part of Fourth, the leading cloud-based, end-to-end provider of hospitality management systems in the world.
- Provide client application support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Analyze, troubleshoot issues for problem resolution.
- Recognize and escalate to Tier 2 when issues are problematic.
- Log all call activity into ticketing system.
- Provide training via telephone to end users.
- Provide excellent customer service in handling inbound telephone inquiries.
- Perform total call ownership – good time management and follow up skills.
- Update knowledgebase when applicable.
- Test system changes before deployment.
- Work with subject matter experts when testing system changes.
- Continue education of Business knowledge understanding moderate levels of business functions .
- Associate’s degree, technical education or 2 years of related work experience.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and technologies.
- Must have a strong familiarity with the Microsoft Windows platform and Microsoft Office 2010.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Reliable, organized, self-starter who consistently meets deadlines.
- Experience with accounting, computer science, hospitality is a plus.
- Fluency in French and Spanish a plus but not required.
- Willingness to work flexible hours when needed.
- Hard working, detail orientated, and committed to producing great end results.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent personal organization skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and prioritize and adapt in a rapid growth environment.
Adaco team members enjoy competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, career advancement opportunities, and a unique employee-focused culture.