Technical Business Analyst - Procurement Solutions
Development | Norwalk, CT
Adaco Inc. is the global leader in purchasing and operational control solutions for the hospitality industry. Our products are trusted in 54 countries by the world’s leading organizations including Marriott, Starwood, Loews, Ritz Carlton and Jumeirah. Adaco is part of Fourth, the leading cloud-based, end to-end provider of hospitality management systems in the world.
At Adaco, you’ll find a fast-paced, global work environment where we move quickly to meet the needs and surpass the expectations of the world’s largest hospitality providers. Our passion for customer service has made us the market leader in procurement solutions for hotels, resorts, restaurants, and institutions. With the continued expansion of our business, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values, and commitments to superior customer service and market growth. Adaco team members enjoy competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, career advancement opportunities, and a unique employee-focused culture.
The Technical Business Analyst is responsible for working with Adaco customers and internal teams worldwide to enhance and improve the Adaco .NET procurement software solution. The Technical Business Analyst will:
- Interact with customers to understand functional and technical requirements
- Analyze complex workflows and data issues
- Develop functional/technical design specifications
- Create mockups of proposed technical solutions
- Demonstrate technical solutions to customers and internal teams
- Work with Product Management to prioritize and schedule software development tasks
- Work with software development teams to ensure requirements are addressed correctly
- Work with services teams to coordinate delivery of technical solutions to customers
- Document technical solutions
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, or Finance or equivalent experience
- The successful candidate will have at least 3 years business analyst experience with enterprise software solutions that help customers manage:
- Purchasing, Receiving, Inventory, and Invoicing
- Accounts Payable and General Ledger
- Point of Sale systems
- The ideal candidate will have in-depth technical knowledge of ERP solutions such as Oracle E-Business Suite and SAP ERP Operations.
- Knowledge of procurement business processes, including purchasing, receiving, inventory, and invoicing
- Knowledge of enterprise software technologies and SaaS solutions
- Knowledge of procurement technologies such as EDI and cXML.
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies
- SQL skills highly desired
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to develop in-depth expertise on Adaco's procurement solutions
- Ability to work closely with global customers
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities with little or no supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry desired but not required