Senior Software Engineer
Engineering | Palo Alto, CA
Tello is working on solutions to improve customer service. We are accomplishing this by changing how consumers interact with businesses’ customer service, by using real-time messaging with their smartphones. Tello is pushing the technology envelope with location services, mobile web applications and native applications. We have solid leadership, a proven entrepreneurial team in place, a who's who list of Silicon Valley investors and a functioning revenue model.
This is a ground floor opportunity for a versatile engineer with deep expertise in a modern technology stack (RoR, iOs, Sencha Touch for mobile webapps ...). You’ll join the core team with the ability to make an immediate impact. You will be working with everyone in the company on everything relating to product. Help shape the future of our product and have a meaningful influence on the success of the company.
- You will be able to build complex systems, simply. You are broadly capable and versatile. Work in an agile manner, including short iterations, comprehensive testing, emergent design, and frequent releases.
- Report to and work side by side with the CTO on everything technical.
- Expert Ruby on Rails/Python/Java or similar
- REST APIs
- Understanding of MVC
- Experience with mobile development is a plus
- Objective C would be nice
- Proponent of Agile methodologies (XP/Scrum/Lean)
If this sounds like a tempting challenge where you can make your mark building cutting-edge products while working in a collaborative environment, we want to hear from you.