Business Development Account Executive
Sales and Business Development | Remote and onsite | Full Time
Achievelive is one a leading provide of highly regarded and specialized business and IT training. Our courses and content are developed and delivered to exceptional instructors, each who is a practitioner and working professional with extensive hands-on experience in their respective areas of expertise. Our training is delivered in multiple convenient formats including live and in-person, live and online, recorded video and multimedia elearning. Our experience covers key areas of competency development for working IT professionals, including such technology subjects as: Amazon Web Services, Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, Red Hat and VMware. We provide extensive project management and business analysis courses for IT professsionals, as well, including: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, PMP, and related subjects. Our domain expertise spans the entire banking, financial services and insurance spectrum to includes such topics as: Corporate Finance, Capital Markets, Credit and Risk Management, Financial Modelling, Trade Finance, Trade Processing and Life Cycle, and Operations Management.
Our professionals have extensive knowledge in how to build and develop hyper-growth companies. Achievelive is headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information about us, visit: www.achievelive.co.
Business Development Account Executive (BD AE) are our first touch-point with our corporate, institutional and governmental clients from around the world. They must be highly customer-centric and have experience initiating, developing and managing relationships with and sales to top-level decision makers. They have experience and have been successful and developing decision-making clients within global, national and regional accounts, including client professionals in the information technology, human resource, learning and development and procurement individuals in client organizations. BD AEs are experienced at initiating client discussions from new and existing accounts; understanding and refining client requirements; developing trust and respect from clients through clear demonstrations of the evidence of our capabilities; closing small, medium-sized and large sized engagements with clients; and, managing the ongoing development of those client relationships. BD AEs lead the team to help develop customized training programs through: training needs analysis; content and curriculum design, and finalization; program management; and reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Business Development Account Executives do the following:
- Develop relationships with clients in the information technology, human resource, learning and development and procurement areas.
- Meet specific client sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Identify new client accounts, penetrate those accounts, and radiate within those accounts.
- Penetrate and develop clients to achieve very significant year-over-year sales growth.
- Demonstrate strong account management skills.
- Work with senior management within our business to create new and different strategies to serve clients better and grow our business.
- Conduct inbound/outbound calls and face-to-face meetings with prospects and clients on a regular basis.
To be success in this role, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, or equivalent in education/experience
- At least 2-5 years direct B2B sales experience required
- Tenacious in building new business relationships while securing customer loyalty
- Adept at driving growth of company revenues
- Information technology knowledge/experience is strongly preferred
- Successful sales background is required
In addition to whether a person has the knowledge and experience required to be successful in the job, one must have specific behaviors to perform the job successfully. The competencies listed below are representative of the behaviors required.
- Persistent and determined attitude
- No fear of prospecting & cold-calling to develop new business relationships
- Goal oriented & self-motivated
- Capable of targeted prospecting
- Appointment qualification
- Agenda setting
- Strong networking skills
- Understanding of B2B processes
- Strong organizational skills
- Hunter mentality with great account development skills
- Pipeline management and forecasting opportunities
- Optimistic outlook on life
- Efficient meeting preparation
- Handling objections
- Effective Closing
Excellent compensation for the right individuals
ACHIEVELIVE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
No applicant for employment with us shall be subjected to discrimination because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability, age, reprisal for engaging in anti-discrimination activities, protected genetic information, sexual orientation or parental status.
In accordance with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s regulations (29 CFR Part 1614), a person who believes he/she has been discriminated against in connection with employment with us must normally contact an EEO counselor with us, in order to initiate a complaint, within 45 calendar days of the date of the matter alleged to be discriminatory, or in the case of a personnel action within 45 calendar days of the effective date of the action.
Any applicant for employment with us who believes he/she has been discriminated against on any of the above-listed bases should contact:
c/o Starweaver Group, Inc.
795 Folsom Street
San Francisco, California, 94107