Project Coordinator (Web)
Project Management | Achieve HQ - West Palm Beach | Full Time
About the Position:
We're looking for a Project Coordinator to assist in the web development process. The Project Coordinator will facilitate communication, the gathering of assets and scheduling/preparing for meetings to present deliverables for various project milestones. You'll work internally with the Project Manager for the project and the client point of contact. Primary role will be coordinating web development projects but will also include coordination for marketing initiatives and general assistance to Project Manager as needed.
The Project Coordinator role is a great opportunity to grow within our company into project management and consulting. We are a small but aggressively growing company and need a skilled and motivated person to join us and share in our growth. We offer a great casual working environment, opportunity for growth, and health benefits after 90 days.
- Experience: Entry to Mid-level
- Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate web development projects by scheduling meetings, communicating with clients via email and phone, and in general tracking progress and ensuring progress is made towards launch
- Develop relationships with clients
- Seek new opportunities to provide additional services within existing client accounts
- Ensure internal processes are followed
- Constant client follow up, tracking of requests and completion dates
What you need:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and must be able to work from West Palm Beach, FL Headquarters.
- BA/BS Degree (Business or Marketing preferred) or demonstrated experience in a similar business environment
- Intelligent, well-spoken, professional, friendly and courteous
- Experience and understanding of web development process
- Results oriented and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fast Learner - Able to learn new programs and skills quickly
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and various internet browsers)
- Self-motivated and driven
- Knowledge of graphics & HTML & web pages (preferred)
- Excellent organizational skills
What You Get:
View Full Benefits @ achieveagency.com/careers
At Achieve, we fight the office stereotype of dull, boring and laborious. We embrace an organizational culture that is interactive, supportive and fun. The ideal person for the Project Coordinator position is someone who embodies the ideals of working at a mature startup – creative, autonomous, industrious and resourceful – as well as having the professionalism and discretion necessary to work with a diverse and high-profile client base. This person must be a master of organization and have an astute attention to detail, while being able to flourish within a vibrant, open office environment. This highly visible, valuable role at Achieve is vital to helping our fast-paced office run like clockwork.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY & COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because we believe that creates a stronger team.
Achieve values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. Achieve is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws. All employees at Achieve are responsible for maintaining a work atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with dignity and respect.