Finance | Achieve HQ - West Palm Beach | Full Time
About the Position:
Achieve is seeking an Office Manager/Bookkeeper to support office operations, contract management and accounting. This position reports directly to the CEO and will be responsible for the operation and continuous improvement of internal accounting controls and procedures. This position has significant career growth potential as the organization continues to grow. Successful candidates are those that thrive on the challenges and rewards of working for a growing company and are passionate about creating an inviting and inspiring environment.
- Experience: Entry to Mid-level
- Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
What you will be doing:
- Develops and maintains written procedures, checklists, and related documentation concerning customer contract processes.
- Work with Business Development and Project Management Teams to insure the smooth onboarding of new clients and projects.
- Prepare invoices and statements for Clients and manage Accounts Receivable.
- Setup new vendors and process vendor bills for payment
- Process expense reports for employees and assist with payroll processing
- General office duties such as light filing and ordering office supplies.
- Assist in making travel arrangements for staff
- Perform such other office management, accounting, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time by the CEO or COO.
What you need:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and must be able to work from West Palm Beach, FL Headquarters.
- College Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of bookkeeping or accounting experience in a technology or professional services firm
- Experience with QuickBooks and Excel
- Attention to detail and ability to create and manage processes
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and computer skills required.
- Be able to multi-task
- Ability to perform in a dynamic environment and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
What You Get:
View Full Benefits @ achieveagency.com/careers
At Achieve, we fight the office stereotype of dull, boring and laborious. We embrace an organizational culture that is interactive, supportive and fun. The ideal person for the Office Manager/Bookkeeper position is someone who embodies the ideals of working at a mature startup – creative, autonomous, industrious and resourceful – as well as having the professionalism and discretion necessary to work with a diverse and high-profile client base. This person must be a master of organization and have an astute attention to detail, while being able to flourish within a vibrant, open office environment. This highly visible, valuable role at Achieve is vital to helping our fast-paced office run like clockwork.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY & COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because we believe that creates a stronger team.
Achieve values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. Achieve is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws. All employees at Achieve are responsible for maintaining a work atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with dignity and respect.