Fundraising Strategist (Indianapolis or West Palm Beach)
Campaigns | Achieve HQ - West Palm Beach | Full Time
About the Position:
Achieve is seeking a Fundraising Strategist to help clients create powerful fundraising for their missions. This person will oversee and be responsible for client fundraising campaigns, strategy development and direct response campaigns (including multichannel campaigns with direct mail, email and online tactics, stewardship efforts and more) for Achieve clients.
This position is part of a growing fundraising team at Achieve that focuses on implementing fundraising and online advocacy and awareness building campaigns to mobilize Achieve client constituents and desired audiences.
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana or West Palm Beach, Florida
What you will be doing:
- Create and execute fundraising strategies on behalf of Achieve clients, primarily focused on individual giving, to grow organizational financial resources.
- Develop individual giving and fundraising approaches, themes and concepts for Achieve clients that include testing and research-based methods for donor acquisition and renewal.
- Construct and organize direct response and multichannel campaigns that include the use of direct mail, email, social media and other tactics, both online and off.
- Implement and monitor plans, metrics and analyses of fundraising campaigns.
- Provide creative solutions for clients to overcome fundraising and campaign challenges.
- Provide regularly scheduled planning/strategy/professional development meetings with clients.
- Work across Achieve’s departments – including copywriting, design, project management and business development – to ensure client priorities and organizational goals are met.
- Analyze strategies and approaches and direct them accordingly for desired client outcomes.
- Monitor trends in fundraising, online engagement, digital tools/applications and emerging technologies; provide regular feedback to management and staff of insights gained from client implementation.
- Function as a subject matter expert externally by providing thought leadership at conferences, events, online outlets and business development meetings.
What you need:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and must be able to work from our Indianapolis or West Palm Beach office.
- 5+ years’ combined experience in fundraising, online advocacy building and strategy development.
- Strong, demonstrated experience running annual fund programs and campaigns and securing new business and sponsorships.
- Excellent understanding of the latest fundraising and digital platforms and how they can be deployed in various scenarios.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and perform problem analysis and resolution at strategic and functional levels.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, especially writing and proposal creation.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment focused on teamwork and delivering results with clients.
What You Get:
View Full Benefits @ achieveagency.com/careers
At Achieve, we fight the office stereotype of dull, boring and laborious. We embrace an organizational culture that is interactive, supportive and fun. The ideal person for the Fundraising Campaign Specialist position is someone who embodies the ideals of working at a mature startup – creative, autonomous, industrious and resourceful – as well as having the professionalism and discretion necessary to work with a diverse and high-profile client base. This person must be a master of organization and have an astute attention to detail, while being able to flourish within a vibrant, open office environment. This highly visible, valuable role at Achieve is vital to helping our fast-paced office run like clockwork.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Commitment to Diversity
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because we believe that creates a stronger team.
Achieve values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. Achieve is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws. All employees at Achieve are responsible for maintaining a work atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with dignity and respect.