Agency Sales and Partnership Development
Business Development | Indianapolis/West Palm Beach | Full Time
About the Position:
Achieve is seeking a Business and Partner Development Manager to perform new business development; partner outreach and sponsorship for core business units of research, campaigns, digital marketing and technology; and sponsorship for Achieve’s signature annual event, MCON. This position is part of Achieve’s business development and sales team. Its primary focus is business development for Achieve’s research and campaigns division, along with sponsorship and partner outreach for Achieve projects and events.
- Location: Indianapolis, IN OR West Palm Beach, FL
What you will be doing:
New Business Development
- Research and prospect potential clients for all available services, with a focus on research, campaigns and strategy
- Identify past and potential clients to solicit interest in multiple services (technology, digital marketing, research, campaigns, strategy)
- Work with sales team to qualify leads that come from inbound and external marketing tactics
- Deliver presentations and close deals with prospective and existing clients with executive team and other sales team members
- Attend conferences and events as a representative of Achieve and develop a list of leads to share with the sales/sponsorship teams
- Work with the research, campaigns and MCON teams to discover and sign agreements of new business with partners
MCON Sponsorship and Partnership
- Discover potential sponsors, perform outreach and deliver presentations about MCON
- Participate in sponsorship meetings to facilitate and close deals
- Develop customized sponsorship agreements and qualify sponsorship leads that contact Achieve/MCON
- Ensure sponsorship agreements are understood and executed
- Manage sponsor relationships leading up to the event and on-site
- Manage post-event sponsor satisfaction and reports
- Discover and develop MCON promotional partnerships with organizations that can promote the event to their audiences
- Create agreements with promotional partners and provide information to the marketing team to facilitate/deliver marketing and communication sponsorship benefits
What you need:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and must be able to work from our Indianapolis, IN or West Palm Beach, FL office.
- 3+ years of experience in agency sales, business development and sponsorship/partnership
- Strong, demonstrated results securing new business and sponsorship
- Excellent understanding of the sales and business development processes
- Familiarity with the Sandler sales approach
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities as well as perform problem analysis and resolution at strategic and functional levels
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must thrive in a fast-paced team environment focused on delivering results
What You Get:
View Full Benefits @ achieveagency.com/careers
At Achieve, we fight the office stereotype of dull, boring and laborious. We embrace an organizational culture that is interactive, supportive and fun. The ideal person for the Business and Partner Development Manager position is someone who embodies the ideals of working at a mature startup – creative, autonomous, industrious and resourceful – as well as having the professionalism and discretion necessary to work with a diverse and high-profile client base. This person must be a master of organization and have an astute attention to detail, while being able to flourish within a vibrant, open office environment. This highly visible, valuable role at Achieve is vital to helping our fast-paced office run like clockwork.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY & COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because we believe that creates a stronger team.
Achieve values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. Achieve is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws. All employees at Achieve are responsible for maintaining a work atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with dignity and respect.