Accounting | Omaha, NE | Full Time
Are you interested in a fast paced, exciting atmosphere with a collaborative team approach to accomplishing goals? ACCESS is a full-service commercial real estate and construction organization with a pro-active, engaging culture in the middle of experiencing dynamic growth! If this sounds exciting read further and submit your application for immediate consideration.
We pride ourselves on living by the ACCESS Core Values:
- Attitude is Everything
- Make a Difference
- Create Value
- Be Relentless
- Every Client is a Partner.
Brief description of Role:
We are looking for a staff accountant to join our growing team. This professional will be working with the accounting department across several business units to assist with day to day accounting functions as well as monthly financial reporting.
Key Accountabilities for this Role:
- Account Reconciliation
- Journal Entries
- Assist with financial reporting
- Bank Reconciliation
- Small amount of AR and AP coding and entry
Knowledge, Experience, Education Requirements:
- Yardi Voyager 7S Commercial Experience Preferred
- Experienced in Commercial Property Management Accounting Preferred
- Bachelor Degree
- Knowledge of Quickbooks Profitability Reporting
- Proficient in Excel
- Attention to detail and demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Perform general administrative duties as required