Graphic Design and Video Editing Intern
Product Development | New York | Internship
A new line of Polaroid camera drone models made their North American debut at CES 2017. With high-definition cameras and steady flight controls, the new models bring the Polaroid photography and video product offering to new heights by allowing consumers to share life’s moments from anywhere. The line is slated for release in the United States Summer 2017. They were on display at the Polaroid booth at the 2017 International Consumer Electronics Show, Las Vegas and the New York Toy Fair.
- Ability to create visually exciting, creative and informative graphics for marketing team following the personality life style.
- Performs production duties as assigned by Creative Director that are essential to complete unique multi-platform experiences.
- Skilled at using Photoshop to enhance imagery and achieve visual effects, manipulating or adding objects, and providing unique layouts.
- Maintain Polaroid brand standards according to direction and input from creative leadership and best practices.
- Develop concepts to finished designs with iterations and direction/feedback, to a high degree of quality and solution oriented design thinking.
- Communicate and understand the needs for each project.
- Occasional communication and presentation of work with key project experts.
- Skilled at photo editing, including color correction and outlining.
- Experienced with Microsoft Excell
- Strong proficiency with type, layout and image composition.
- Self-driven, eager to learn and goal-oriented with strong time management skills.
- Demonstrated mastery of Adobe Photoshop elements 15 & premiere elements 15
- Proactive problem solving, both technically and creatively.
- Exceptionally strong work ethic, adaptable to ever-changing demands, with ability to re-focus and develop options for quick changes in projects.
- Strong attention to detail and order.
- Understands balance of quality and quantity.
- Comfortable using Adobe design products in a PC environment.
- Mechanically inclined - ability to use simple tools and follow directions to assemble products.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (NOT REQUIRED)
- Web design UI, CSS, HTML (Highly desired)
- Wordpress and C-Panel (Highly Desired)
- Adobe Illustrator
- Photo or video production (Highly desired)
- Motion Graphics (Highly desired)
- Student of an accredited college seeking an internship credits.
- Has a portfolio, and experience recording and editing videos.
- Has proper transportation
- Willing to travel if required
- Has Google Hangouts and Dropbox
- Seeking an intern that will spend 8-10+ hours a week working on projects
- This internship position is highly demanding but also very lucrative in knowledge and fun. You can walk away with strong skills and referrals for entering the job market.