Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Homecare | Tulsa, OK | Part Time
A Better Life Homecare Certified Nursing Assistants are the front line resource for A Better Life Homecare customers. Certified Nursing Assistants work with people in their homes to provide the supports they need to be able to stay at home. Certified Nursing Assistants are responsible for help Plans and Plans of Care and following them according to the service agreement or authorization, including following the agreed upon schedule. A Better Life Homecare serves people 24/7. Certified Nursing Assistants will follow the agreed upon work schedule identified in their offer of employment. Certified Nursing Assistants will provide outstanding service in all that they do, using the A Better Life Homecare Belief Statements as the foundation for all their actions.
- Execute Help Plan or Plan of Care as written, initiating updates and modifications as needed
- Clearly document all aspects of services provided
- Maintain a high degree of honesty and integrity at all times
- Transport people as needed and outlined in the Help plan in employee’s personal or customer’s vehicle.
- Acquire and maintain all required and needed training to properly serve customers
- Perform all aspects of job safely and using good judgment
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality of all A Better Life Homecare customers, families and employees
- Work to increase knowledge and skills in areas relevant to position and customers
- Communicate openly and respectfully with customers, supervisors, members of the community
- Represent A Better Life Homecare well in all aspects of manner, dress, communication and actions
Schedules are flexible working during the day, evenings and weekends.
- At least 18 or older
- Valid Drivers License
- Have a vehicle with current insurance in applicants name
- Clean Background