HVAC Service/Install Tech 4 -10 week. Guaranteed 40 hours paid
HVAC Technical Department | Kent, WA | Full Time
AAA Heating & Air Conditioning has been locally owned and operated since 1989. We focus mainly on residential with some light commercial as well. We provide maintenance, service, installation, duct cleaning, and Aeroseal for our customers' heating and cooling systems.
AAA Heating & Air Conditioning is looking for strong candidates to fill our experienced residential installation position. This job includes the following responsibilities:
- Installing new high efficiency comfort systems in our customers home or place of business
- Ensuring that all work is done to code and customer satisfaction
- Communicating what you will be doing with the homeowner
- Assist with training entry level installers to ensure that they are able to do all aspects of the job.
- 2+ years experience as an HVAC Installer
- Strong communication skills with the ability to talk about the install with customers
- Clean driving record
Skills and traits that will help you succeed in this position:
- Strong work ethic
- Comfortable using technology or willing to learn, specifically with IPads
- Detailed and accurate on paperwork
- Desire to go above and beyond expectations for customers
Compensation and Benefits:
- $35.00 Per hour plus monthly bonuses (Must be a lead retro installer)
- $3,000 new employee bonus (Must be a legitimate lead)
- NO UNION DUES or worrying about work running out!
- Paid Vacation (Start out with 2 weeks!)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company matching
- We pay for training, continued education and electrical licensing and certifications in our very own Training school
If you are interested in joining our company's team, please submit your resume. All contacts will be kept absolutely confidential. We're an equal opportunity employer.