HVAC Sales Professional, 100k + per year!
Sales | Kent, WA | Full Time
AAA Heating & Air Conditioning has been locally owned and operated since 1989. We focus mainly on residential retrofit with some light commercial as well. We provide maintenance, service, installation, duct renovation, duct cleaning, and Aeroseal for our customers' heating and cooling systems.
AAA Heating and Air Conditioning is looking for a talented individual with sales experience to be our next Comfort Advisor. The position includes the following duties:
- Perform outside sales of residential heating, air-conditioning, and indoor comfort systems.
- Act on company generated leads, in addition to that of the employee's self-generated leads.
- Effectively communicate your sold jobs to the company installation crews.
- Align installation crews out on the job sold while checking-in with the customer.
- Complete all necessary paperwork in relation to estimates, jobs sold, sales meetings, & etc.
- Assist in any miscellaneous company tasks as needed.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to pass background check, reference check, drug test
- Flexible Work Hours-- We often have evening and Saturday appointments to accommodate customer schedules
- 2 years Previous Sales Experience Dealing Directly with Customers
- Proficient Computer Skills (Microsoft Suite, & the Use of Internal Software Systems Required)
- HVAC Knowledge is nice but not necessary. Training will be provided.
- In-home sales experience (roofing, windows, gutters, etc.) is nice but not necessary.
- Strong Communication Skills, Both Verbal and Written
- Well Organized with the Ability to Work Independently
- Professional Phone Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Personable & Energetic
- Quick Learner
- Motivated to Make an Income of $100,000+ Per Year. Each of our Sales Advisors make well over 100K
- Pay is commission based and generally is a minimum of $75,000 per year. Your earnings can be considerably higher than that and are a direct reflection of your sales skills. We would expect a great Comfort Advisor to make $150,000+ per year.
- Company vehicle that you drive to and from your home.
- Paid gas
- Company supplied ipad and/or laptop
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation