Experienced HVAC Installer ($30-$40/ hr DOE)
Installation | Kent, WA | Full Time
AAA Heating & Air Conditioning has been locally owned and operated since 1989. We focus mainly on residential retrofit with some light commercial as well. We provide maintenance, service, installation, duct renovation, duct cleaning, and Aeroseal for our customers' heating and cooling systems.
At AAA Heating & Air Conditioning we treat each team member like one of the family. We are always looking for talented people who communicate well and exude positivity. Great work does not go unnoticed and training/education opportunities are limitless to those with a passion to grow in their field.
AAA Heating & Air Conditioning is looking for strong candidates to fill our experienced residential installation position. This job includes the following responsibilities:
- Removal of customers' old equipment
- Installation of new equipment
- Ensuring that all work is done to code and customer satisfaction
- Communicating what you will be doing with the homeowner
- Training Install Helpers
- Keeping install truck organized and fully stocked
- Experienced and Proficient in installing HVAC equipment (2+years experience preferred)
- Refrigeration line brazing/ sheet metal transition building proficiency
- Strong communication skills with the ability to talk about the install with customers
- Fluent in English
- Ability to pass background check
- Clean driving record
- Be comfortable with and physically able to safely help lift heavy equipment, climb ladders, work in tight corners, and in all weather conditions.
Skills and traits that will help you succeed in this position:
- Strong work ethic
- Comfortable using technology or willing to learn, specifically with iPads
- Positive/Energetic Personality
- Well organized
- Desire to go above and beyond expectations for customers
- Able to adapt to changes and solve problems on the spot
Compensation and Benefits:
- Most competitive pay in the industry ($30-40/hr depending on experience, piece work available)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical Insurance (We pay 100% of employee premiums)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- $500 HRA plan paid for by us (can be used to reimburse copays and other medical expenses)!
- 401k with company matching
- We pay for training and certifications
- We manage and provide L&I CEU training in house
- Start off with a gifted week of paid vacation. This can be used after your first 90 days!
- Company vehicle can be driven home (if in secure location)
- Employee tool account for needed purchases
If you are interested in joining our company's team, please submit your resume. All contacts will be kept absolutely confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer.