Customer Service Representative
Customer Service | Kent, WA | Full Time
AAA Heating & Air Conditioning has been locally owned and operated since 1989. We focus mainly on residential retrofit with some light commercial as well. We provide maintenance, service, installation, duct renovation, duct cleaning, and Aeroseal for our customers' heating and cooling systems.
AAA Heating and Air Conditioning is looking for a Customer Service Representative who is extremely detailed and organized, able to work well under pressure, and who works well with a variety of personalities.The position includes the following duties:
- Answering busy multi-line phones
- Scheduling customer appointments as they call in for service or maintenance on their furnaces, heat pumps, or air conditioners
- Scheduling pre-paid tune ups for customers on our service agreements
- Calling customers we haven't been to in over a year and letting them know it's time to schedule a tune up
- Dispatching technicians
- Processing technician invoices
- Happy Calls after our service to make sure customers were 100% satisfied
- Courtesy confirmation calls for each appointment
- Follow up with customers per technician advice
- Pull time card reports on a daily basis and send to our techs to get their signatures
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year experience in an office customer service setting with phone responsibilities-- incoming and/or outgoing
- Able to pass background check and drug test
Skills and Traits needed to excel in this position:
- Positive personality -- you need to be happy when talking to customers and coworkers.
- Sales and/or marketing experience a plus
- Punctuality and attendance are key to this position
- Enjoy speaking to customers on the phone
- Good computer skillss
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed during our busiest times of the year.
- Multitasking is an absolute necessity.
- The ability to prioritize tasks.
- The ability to work fast and accurately due to a large volume of work with many variables that change daily.
- The ability to remain calm and collected under stress.
- Pay starts at $14-15/hr, depending on experience
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation
If you are interested in continuing a career in customer service and administration and have a strong work ethic, we encourage you to apply. This full time position is for 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday. Our office is open from 7am-6pm and you will be assigned a permanent shift of one of these three shifts: 7am-4pm, 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm. You must be flexible to switch to a different shift if it becomes a need for the company.
If you are interested in joining our company's team, please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit to the email posted. All contacts will be kept absolutely confidential. We're a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.