Multilingual Client Support (French + Italian + Spanish – mwd)
Customer Support | Berlin, Germany | Full Time
99designs is the world’s global creative platform that makes it easy for clients and designers to work together to create designs they love. Our mission is to champion creativity to create opportunities for people around the world. Founded in 2008, 99designs has grown from a small, online forum into a worldwide community of talented designers that is now the go-to solution for businesses, agencies, and individuals.
We are passionate about the service we provide to our clients and designers, resulting in beautiful design and great product experiences.
Our Berlin team is on the lookout for a friendly individual with creative energy and great communication skills to join our multicultural team and work directly with the next generation of entrepreneurs, agencies and corporate companies by helping them get the best branding possible and fulfill their ongoing design needs.
About the role
- As point of contact for our French, Spanish and Italian speaking clients you provide passionate, professional and dedicated support to startups and bigger sized companies per phone, email and chat, offering advice on the creation and execution of their design projects
- You answer any questions around setting up design projects or contests as well as on the corresponding platform processes and assist with client concerns
- You consult potential clients before starting their design projects, offering best practice tips on drafting a creative brief and getting in touch with designers
- You support clients with ongoing design projects, providing advice on the organisation of design contests and the communication with designers
- You function as a mediator between clients and designers in conflict situations, developing efficient solutions in cooperation with multiple team members across various departments, which satisfy both parties
- In meetings and discussions, you contribute your ideas to improve our platform and client experience
- Native French speaker
- Fluent proficiency in Spanish and/or Italian
- Strong phone and email communication skills, with a passion for interacting with clients
- Interest in design and branding
- Independent and solution-oriented way of working
- Empathy, team spirit, humor
Ideal additional experience
- Experience in client-facing inbound support and/or outbound account/success management or sales roles
- Training in graphic design or visual communication and proficient usage of Adobe CS
- Experience with ticket management systems and quality assurance in Client Support
- Copywriting and/or translation experience
- Wunderbar if you have a level of proficiency in any of the following languages: German, Dutch, Portuguese or Japanese
Working with us
We’re a global team with a philosophy of encouraging passionate people to be fun and creative. With offices in Melbourne, Oakland, and Berlin we benefit from bringing together the experiences and viewpoints of a wide range of talented people from around the world. We believe a diverse workplace is a healthy workplace.
99designs employees enjoy many benefits including:
- Continual training and learning, including in-house mentoring opportunities
- An Urbansports gym membership
- Annual Volunteer day, as a group exercise or individual contribution
- Regular team events for you and your family
- Top-of-the-line Mac gear
Our Berlin office is located at the heart of Kreuzberg. Currently, most of our team is working remotely to stay safe, but we're looking forward to returning to our beautiful office space once the circumstances allow it and our talented, passionate team with flat hierarchies is looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your CV and cover letter, including your earliest possible start date as well as your salary expectations.
Your contact person: Katherina Geva, People Operations Manager
At 99designs we care deeply about diversity and inclusion. We welcome applicants of all types, from all backgrounds that have the skills and experience we're looking for.
We will use your personal data only for the application process and delete them afterwards.