Marketing Manager (SEO) - Berlin
Marketing | Berlin, Germany | Full Time
Do you love design? Are you a great collaborator, fluent in SEO and passionate about the digital content eco-system? Does your wish list include working within a fast-paced, fun-loving and growing global online community? If you’re an analytical marketer with a creative mind, then you have come to the right place!
We are seeking a ROI-driven online marketer, with a solid experience in search marketing who can run global marketing campaigns with stellar results. Your knowledge and experience will give you the ability to work closely with your talented international team mates to take our Organic Growth Marketing campaigns to another level.
If you would like to join this global, creative, and goal-driven team, we’d love to hear from you
The position is based out of Berlin and on a full-time contract. Start date: as soon as possible.
What we expect:
- At least 4 years experience with a proven history of managing high impact online campaigns.
- Experience of line managing a small team.
- Proven experience in Search Engine Optimisation.
- Outstanding writing skills and experience in building content campaigns.
- Experience in designing and implementing digital content distribution tactics.
- Outstanding analytical skills and data-driven mindset.
- Native English or German speaker preferred.
What you can expect to do:
- Run and deliver growth campaigns in line with our goals, thinking creatively to get as much reach and engagement with our entrepreneur audience (Primarily English speaking markets)
- Identify and build strong partnerships with key media outlets, influencers and complementary brands.
- Support the ongoing SEO maintenance of the 99designs platform.
- Work closely with our global Content & Organic Growth teams to plan and execute against strategic goals.
- Be the voice of 99designs within global online communities, helping to share inspiring stories about our designs, designers and how our entrepreneur community continues to develop.
- Work with your team members to develop creative and innovate ways to engage with our online audience.
- Manage weekly reports and growth metrics for your campaigns.
- Get to know a diverse and energetic team of 9 nationalities that loves coffee, table tennis and Friday drinks — all of whom very much looking forward to getting to know you!
All you need to do to apply:
- Send us your CV and cover letter, including your earliest possible start date as well as your salary expectations.
We can't wait to meet you!
99designs is the world’s largest on-demand design marketplace, connecting a global community of freelance designers with businesses of all sizes to meet their design needs. We’ve paid out more than $195M to designers around the world to date, at a rate of $3 million per month. With offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, Berlin and Melbourne, we are a rapidly growing team with a culture for encouraging passionate people to be fun and creative. Everyone has a voice and everyone shapes our future. So, if this sounds like you we want to know you! Check us out at www.99designs.com