Digital Marketing Executive – Berlin
Marketing | Berlin, Germany | Full Time
Do you love design? And does your wish list include working in a fun and fast growing startup with a disruptive business model and the chance to be impactful on a day-to-day basis in Europe? If it does, you’re looking in the right place.
You will be responsible for supporting our content outreach campaigns by identifying, qualifying and generating quality links and traffic to the 99designs platform, which support our local and global marketing strategy. You’ll use your sharp research and communication skills to make our campaigns shine on the web and use your creativity to explore various ways to distribute it.
You’ll also help with the day-to-day activities of paid campaigns in our key European markets (UK, DACH, France, Netherlands, Spain, Italy).
Qualified candidates will be entrepreneurial, self-motivated and have a positive attitude. You must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and be kept on your toes.
The position is based out of Berlin and on a full-time contract.
Start date: as soon as possible.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- 2 years' experience in an SEO / Content Marketing role.
- BS/BA Degree from an accredited university preferred.
- Skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy.
- Strong analytical skills and use of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and German.
- Familiarity with GA, Moz, MajesticSEO, Ahrefs, and other SEO tools.
- Experience testing ad copy, banners and landing pages preferred.
- Desire and ability to learn new skills and technology.
- Interest in business, technology, social media, and graphic design.
- Must be legally authorized to work in Germany
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Support Campaign Owners with distributing our content across a multitude of digital channels. You’ll build relationships with the online community and share our great content with the world. This will include:
- Own distribution campaigns, researching potential outreach targets in line with our goals, thinking creatively to get as much reach and engagement with our entrepreneur audience.
- Contact and build relationships with websites, bloggers and potential outposts who will help to distribute our articles and campaigns.
- Support the ongoing SEO maintenance of the 99d platform.
- Creatively utilise social media to promote our campaigns as well as continually monitoring ongoing company presence on social within European markets.
- Assist day-to-day activities of paid campaigns in our key European markets (US, DACH, France, Netherlands, Spain, Italy).
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
WHAT WE'D LOVE TO SEE:
- Additional languages: Dutch / French / Italian / Spanish
- Excited to be able to live and breathe 99designs brand and communicate it to the world
- Desire to work at an organization where you rock multiple roles and interact with numerous people of all levels of expertise
HOW TO APPLY:
We’d love you to send us:
- Your CV and cover letter
- Earliest start date
- Salary expectations
99designs is the world’s largest on-demand design marketplace, connecting a global community of freelance designers with businesses of all sizes to meet their design needs. 99designs changes the lives of designers around the world by providing them with an opportunity to access a global customer base, earn income, and build their portfolios. 99designs has paid out more than $190M to designers around the world to date, at a rate of $3 million per month. 99designs
has operations in Oakland, Melbourne and Berlin, where we live and breathe a culture for encouraging passionate people to be fun and creative. Everyone has a voice and everyone shapes our future. So, if this sounds like you, we want to know you! Check us out at www.99designs.de