Designer Relations Specialist
Customer Support | Berlin, Germany | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
Designer Relations Specialist
Do you think in images and concepts? Do you love developing new ideas? If you’re a creative thinker with communicational and organizational skills, then you have come to the right place!
Created by designers for designers, 99designs was initially established by a group of designers to create a competitive platform for design projects. By 2008, this network for friendly competition had grown into a design marketplace which is now the world leader in online graphic design. 99designs is changing the lives of designers around the world by providing access to a global customer base, to build relationships with clients, to earn income, and to build their portfolios. Another awesome fact: today, a new design is uploaded to the platform every 1.5 seconds.
Our global support team is all about providing a world-class experience for customers and designers alike — much of our business comes to us through word-of-mouth referrals largely because of our intelligent and passionate colleagues.
We’re looking for a friendly, competent, and attentive individual to become our very own Designer Relations Specialist (full-time preferred), pioneering our Designer Support and Designer Community efforts here in Berlin. If you would like to join this colourful, creative, and multicultural team, we’d love to hear from you.
What we expect:
- Passion for and training in graphic design, with advanced knowledge of all common design programs (Adobe CS, Sketch)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and confidence in moderating email requests
- Work experience in a graphic design and/or community management role
- Fluency in English and ideally German – a level of proficiency in any of the following languages is also preferred: French, Italian, Spanish or Dutch
- Knowledge of the 99designs platform (ideally from a designer’s perspective) and/or team lead experience would be a plus as well
What you can expect:
- Assisting designers with questions regarding the platform
- Further curating our designer community and applying your eye for design to find and nurture talents
- Engaging with the designer community on the platform, the blog, the designer forum, and through various communication channels, but also organizing meet-ups
- Assisting the customer support team with designer and design related topics
- Being the design expert in our Berlin office here in cosy Bergmannkiez
- Getting to know a diverse and energetic team of 9 nationalities that loves coffee, table tennis and Friday drinks — all of whom very much looking forward to getting to know you!
All you need to do to apply:
Send us your CV and cover letter, including your earliest possible start date as well as your salary expectations.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Check out our design marketplace: www.99designs.com