Client Support Specialist
Customer Support | Oakland, CA | Full Time
99designs is an innovative marketplace, redefining how graphic design gets done around the world.
- Do you love visual design?
- Are you someone who is passionate about contributing to small businesses?
- Do you have a natural ability to easily connect with and talk to people?
If you answered yes, then we have the job for you!
Our Client Support team provides a world-class experience to all customers with graphic design needs, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Our smart and very passionate group is a large reason why most of our business comes to us through word-of-mouth referrals.
And we need you! We're on the lookout for a friendly individual with creative energy and great communication skills. You'll work directly with the next generation of entrepreneurs, influencing small businesses by helping them get the best visual branding possible.
If this sounds like a great fit, check out the details. We look forward to hearing from you!
Desired Requirements to Apply
- Have a professional, helpful and friendly attitude - coupled with the ability to listen, teach and elicit information efficiently
- Have strong phone and email communication skills, with a passion for interacting with customers
- Have a strong willingness to make a difference and be creative - everyone's contributions are valued and encouraged
- Have the ability to work independently and efficiently
Key Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Inbound call queue coverage, fielding calls from clients and assisting with their concerns
- Provide a passionate, professional, and dedicated customer support experience through phone, email and chat
- Will need to efficiently and effectively solve problems with multiple team members across multiple departments
- Collect and share ideas to better the platform for all customers and services we offer
- Any form of Client Relations or Support experience (Were you a server in a fast paced environment? Bartender? Retail?)
- Tech support experience is a plus!
- Accurate and fast typing skills
- Ability to work with word processor, spreadsheet and CRM applications
- A passion for (or training in) graphic design and the arts is also a real plus but - not required!
Compensation and Perks
- The rate for this position is $17.50 - $20/hr
- Excellent health care (fully paid)
- transportation subsidies
- Free local gym membership
Additional perks include: a well-stocked kitchen for breakfast, lunch, and snacks, free weekly lunches, Friday happy hour and an active ping pong table.
Backed by Accel Partners (who have also invested in Facebook, Slack, and Dropbox) and Recruit Strategic Partners, 99designs is a dynamic company with offices in Oakland (right by Bart), Melbourne, and Berlin. We love our employees and go to great lengths to make sure they know it!
Sound like you would be a great fit and find it interesting? Let us know! Submit your resume to get started!