Affiliate and Partner Marketing Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
The Affiliate and Partner Marketing Manager will be responsible for growing the number of customers on the 99designs marketplace in a profitable way in two main channels: the affiliate program and partnerships.
You will play a critical role in the customer acquisition team, and significantly expand these 2 channels. On the affiliates front, you will identify opportunities to grow the overall business generated through affiliates by nurturing top performers and acquiring new affiliates, as well as identifying early metrics for predicting the success of an affiliate. On the partnerships front, you will be in charge of forging profitable partnerships with best in class companies catering to small businesses that have just started.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a proven track record in growing these two channels who is comfortable with owning the return on investment on the activities they manage.
- Identify and close potential profitable partnerships
- Develop strategies to nurture and grow top performing partnerships
- Identify opportunities to grow top performing affiliates
- Identify channels and strategies to acquire new affiliates for our affiliate program
- Work closely with the creative team to create marketing assets (banners, videos, and other)
- Implement and monitor tracking and reporting across campaigns
- 2-5 years experience in online marketing
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in an affiliate / partnerships role
- Experience in business development or partnership building
- Online marketplace marketing experience a plus
- BA/BS degree
- Oakland, CA. Five minute walk from the 19th St. BART station
Since launch in 2008, 99designs has become the preeminent design marketplace serving the creative needs of solo entrepreneurs, startups, established companies and not-for-profit organizations in virtually every industry out there. We’ve paid out over $100M to our community of 1 million+ designers in just 7 years.
Backed by Accel Partners (who have also invested in Facebook, Groupon, Dropbox) and Recruit Strategic Partners, 99designs is a fast growing, dynamic startup with offices in Oakland, Rio, Berlin, and Melbourne. We love our employees and go to great lengths to make sure you know it! Team perks include: Friday happy hour, free snacks, and action games….oh, did we mention our commercial grade espresso machine?