Marketing and Community Relations Director
Marketing | Bonnyville, Alberta, Canada | Part Time
Who we Are:
5 Star Restaurant Group is a growing, dynamic group of companies in select Alberta markets. Currently we have 125 team members across the province and our management group is based out of Bonnyville. Our vision is to be the top food and beverage provider in our markets while operating under our core values of family, respect, and growth. We are family owned and operated and take pride in creating an atmosphere of respect. Our focus is hiring, building and retaining strong, resilient teams that align with our core values and driven to meet our goals.
What we are Looking For:
5 Star Restaurant Group is looking for an energetic Marketing and Community Relations Director to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a great understanding of marketing and the tenacity and confidence to positively impact sales. Ultimately, you should be able to create eye catching marketing campaigns that capture our brand and vision and maintain a positive corporate online presence while operating within budget.
Key Character Traits:
- Outgoing and enjoys working with others
- Creative ability to generate marketing campaigns
- Confident and able to create and manage local sponsorships and business relationships
- Self-motivated and ability to perform with limited hands-on direction
- Maintain a positive corporate image both online and in the communities we operate in. Including monitoring social media and review sites and responding to positive and negative reviews/comments.Negotiate advertising contracts with local media.
- Manage a significant advertising budget.
- Oversee the "creative" being used by our media partners. Ensure quality,originality and that it remains on brand and on message.
- Leverage our relationships with our media partners to receive positive media coverage of our community events.
- Create, plan, execute local events promoting our brands in the community. Review/approve requests for community sponsorship.
- Leverage community sponsorships to generate positive community recognition.
- Support restaurant managers with in-store marketing. Travel as needed(approximately 4 times per year) to other Mr. Mike locations (Slave Lake).
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with MR MIKES Corporate.
- 3+ years of practical marketing experience
- Experience in the hospitality industry considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented with proven history of meeting or exceeding marketing and sales goals
- Demonstrable experience in developing and maintaining client and community relationships
What this position offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Part time, Flexible Hours (20 per week)
- Company benefits after 6 months of employment
- Great family work atmosphere