Marketing | San Francisco, CA
500friends helps marketers (primarily retailers) increase their customer lifetime value. This is really important today as they are getting their butts kicked by Amazon. As consumers, we love Amazon too, but would be disappointed if they were the only game in town, especially considering how many people other retailers employ.
We're backed by $12M in financing from Crosslink, Intel, and YCombinator and are trusted by over 40 of the Internet Retailer 1,000. Our management team has a proven track record of building great companies with great outcomes.
- Grow our sales qualified leads. In other words, when CMOs realize that they needs help with customer retention, we're the 1st company that they call. You will report to our VP of Marketing.
- Know how to generate press and measure it's impact; if you've written/placed stories in retail/b2b marketing publications, you may move to the front of the line
- A strong desire to work in a small company with limited but high-quality resources
- The ability to think strategically but also execute "tactically" such as setting-up landing pages, e-mail campaigns, etc.
Bonus points if you have:
- Marketo/Eloqua experience
- Worked for a retailer, especially in the area of CRM/loyalty/lifecycle marketing
Yes, we realize that the best marketers are in serious demand. So why should you join us over that sexy social - local - mobile - sharing start-up?
- We care about our team: http://blog.500friends.com/2012/10/25/an-open-letter-to-future-team-members/
- Fast paced environment with no bureaucracy
- We're obsessed with hiring only the best of the best; you won't ever have to deal with incompetency
- Competitive compensation package which includes benefits and equity
- Individual and company performance bonuses
- Free lunch every day
- We solve real world problems
Live outside the Bay Area? Not to worry! We will help you with relocation. Unable to relocate? That could be ok - as long as you can visit our offices once in a while (all expenses paid).