Manager, Customer Success
Client Services | San Francisco, CA
500friends helps marketers (primarily retailers) increase their customer lifetime value. This is really important today as they are getting their butts kicked by Amazon. As consumers, we love Amazon too, but would be disappointed if they were the only game in town.
We're backed by $12M in financing from Crosslink, Intel, and YCombinator and are trusted by over 40 of the Internet Retailer 1,000. Our management team has a proven track record of building great companies with great outcomes.
You will be a critical, single point of contact to clients, responsible for managing the implementation of our SaaS platform and expanding the overall strategic relationship with customers following contract execution.
- Manage the overall client relationship and all points of platform integration for enterprise accounts
- Understand the client's strategic objectives and develop creative solutions that leverage our technology to exceed client expectations
- Ensure that our clients are maximizing the utility of our technology by helping them with all aspects of program configuration/management, campaign strategy, deployment, and optimization
- Lead and direct third party vendors and client agencies on custom client implementations
- Contribute to the product roadmap and feature set based on client interactions and feedback
- Perform deep analysis on program performance and extract actionable insights from results
- Support marketing initiatives such as development of case studies and whitepapers
You should have:
- At least 3 years of relevant professional services, internet marketing, and/or account/loyalty program management experience.
- Extensive experience managing complex, technical implementations and developing/maintaining detailed project plans
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- BA/BS required