Engineering | Sunnyvale, CA
You will be working with our Product Managers on a new product line, in a scrappy, high-energy, get-it-done team. We are a small team that is run in a lean startup manner and we work hard to get the job done the right way. Success in this role is measured on the ability to add new functionality that delights users while keeping the latency and load-time to a minimum. Visit Tynt Publisher Product Suite to learn about our publisher products.
- Work closely with other developers, quality assurance and operations engineers to develop and support these systems.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of web optimization techniques including mobile web to improve interactivity and usability.
- Experience with LAMP stack including CLI and MySQL is highly desired.
- Lean startup and customer development experience is desired.
33Across is the leading social sharing and content discovery platform for premium publishers and brand marketers. We enable over 450 Fortune 1000 brand marketers to take advantage of unique social signals to deliver impactful advertising initiatives. Over 1,000,000 publishers use our products and technology to accelerate their content distribution, user engagement, and advertising monetization. Reaching over 1.25 billion worldwide users, 33Across processes billions of anonymous social signals and interest actions that surround marketer and publisher brands each day.