Front-End Test Engineer
Engineering | Sunnyvale, CA
33Across is looking for a Front-End Test Engineer to own and innovate testing of the Tynt publisher and Mobile product suites, which are used by 600,000+ publishers and more than 450 Fortune 1000 marketers. Visit the Tynt Publisher Product Suite to learn about our products.
At 33Across our systems span across a variety of latest technologies and we process terabytes of data, such as, machine learning algorithms, cloud based ETL systems, large scale web applications, and data analytics for our publishers and advertisers.
Are you looking to be part of a team that uses iOS, Andriod, Hadoop? As a front-end test engineer you will create verification and validation tests for our publisher and consumer facing systems. Testing these systems involve very large data sets via complex queries and ensuring business rules are enforced and respected in the front-end systems. You will bring unique passion to help solve problems on mobile by building custom tools for the front-end systems in an Agile software development environment.
Do you like stories or epics? Test results from the engineer’s will be critical to resolving product issues before they adversely impact our bottom line. Are you looking for a challenge or to test your front-end automation skills at the next level by helping achieve our Continuous Integration goals? We offer a dynamic technology-driven environment, where our talented engineers work closely together to produce amazing systems.
- 3+ years in front-end software testing/release engineer roles, including Integration Testing
- 1 year testing experience with a Ruby on Rails application and Selenium Web Driver and/or Jasmine
- Solid knowledge of testing in a web application and/or mobile production environment
- 2+ years of experience in any one or combinations of these languages: Ruby, Java
- 2+ years experience with relational databases, such as MySQL
- 2+ years experience with a Linux/UNIX environment and writing shell scripts
- Bachelors with emphasis on Computer Science (CS), Masters in CS or equivalent preferred
- Knowledgeable in Scrum methodology and experience working with a defect management system, such as JIRA or equivalent
- Testing experience with Mobile devices based on iOS and/or Android operating systems
- Open source test automation framework (MiniTest, TestNG) experience
- Testing experience with any or all of the following: ETL, No SQL, Hadoop
- Experience with creation of complex SQL queries and data retrieval from a very large relational database or Data Warehouse (examples: Oracle, Teradata, MySQL)
- Experience with release engineering tools, such as RPM, YUM, and Puppet are desired
- Online Advertising and/or Internet Publishing industry experience
- Ability to debug, troubleshoot, and correct data and system problems
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fun environment that includes humor and a thirst for free soft drinks
33Across is the leading social sharing and content discovery platform for premium publishers and brand marketers. We enable over 450 Fortune 1000 brand marketers to take advantage of unique social signals to deliver impactful advertising initiatives. Over 600,000 publishers use our products and technology to accelerate their content distribution, user engagement, and advertising monetization. Reaching over 1.25 billion worldwide users, 33Across processes billions of anonymous social signals and interest actions that surround marketer and publisher brands each day.