Director of Strategy - REMOTE
Brand Strategy | New York | Full Time, Contract, and Temp to Full Time
14th & Boom is a boutique advertising agency focused on accelerating growth for lifestyle brands in the world of fashion, beauty, retail, travel, food, and fitness.
Founded in 2012, we favor remote ways of working, with team members located in London, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. We encourage you to feel free to work from anywhere in the world as long as you have strong wifi.
We are currently seeking a Director of Strategy to join our rapidly growing team. We will be considering candidates who have demonstrated success driving sales for retail and eCommerce brands.
In this role, you will be partnering with our clients to become their strategic resource - recommending promotional offers to drive growth, advising on digital channel strategy, analyzing campaign results, and reporting back on sales performance. Strong business acumen, presentation, and communications skills are required.
The ideal candidate will flourish in an entrepreneurial and non-layered environment. We’re looking for someone who is a self-starter, analytical, methodical, and personable with a can-do attitude.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those with 5+ years of advertising agency, retail consulting, or brand experience will be contacted. To apply, please submit your resume to letsgo@14thandboom dot com and let us know why you believe you would be a strong fit for the position.
- Develop marketing plans to acquire new customers and increase ROI across our retail / eCommerce brands
- Review analytics, consumer trends, and market dynamics to uncover opportunities to transform the client's business
- Set the strategy across performance marketing campaigns - generating revenue from Google Ads, Paid Social, Mobile, Digital Video, Streaming, etc.
- Recommend the type of creative and messaging needed to build awareness, drive engagement and boost sales
- Drive innovation/experimentation efforts, A/B testing, and think creatively
- Construct an analytics dashboard to improve return on investment
- Present campaign results, and recommend optimizations to drive sales more efficiently
- Work to expand existing agency business and pitch new clients
- Assist in the creation of a new agency website (current site is under construction)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in management consulting, branding, or advertising
- Proven history of driving results for retail and/or eCommerce brands
- Ability to identify opportunities for sales growth and lead a team to execute your vision
- Expertise in performance marketing tactics - Google Ads, Paid Social, Mobile, Digital Video, Streaming, etc.
- Mastery of Google Analytics, Shopify, Adobe products, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in creating clean, concise presentations and dashboards for easier data visualization
- Strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills with the ability to work independently
To apply, please submit your resume to letsgo@14thandboom dot com.
Bonus Points + Perks:
- Competitive salary and lots of vacation time
- Ability to work from home or anywhere in the world
- Flexible hours in an entrepreneurial culture
- Bonus based upon performance