Associate Director of Digital Strategy
Digital | New York | Full Time, Contract, and Temp to Full Time
14th & Boom is a boutique advertising agency focused on accelerating growth for lifestyle brands in the world of fashion, beauty, retail, travel, food, and fitness.
Founded in 2012, we favor remote ways of working, with team members located in London, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. We encourage you to feel free to work from anywhere in the world as long as you have strong wifi.
We are currently seeking an Associate Director of Digital Strategy who will work with our digital team to assist with paid search campaigns for our agency clients.
The ideal candidate will flourish in an entrepreneurial and non-layered environment. We’re looking for someone who is driven, analytical, proactive, methodical, and personable with a can-do attitude.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those with 5+ years of digital advertising agency experience will be contacted.
- Oversees the client digital media planning process from inception through final delivery
- Develops and presents digital media plans for national and local media efforts for search, social, email, display, mobile, online video, and Connected TV
- Proficiency in paid social campaigns with proven experience generating revenue from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Conceptualizes and promotes new creative, custom offers, advertising ideas, and campaigns for affiliate marketing channels
- Creates and implements campaign tracking tags to measure ROI from each effort
- Handles the reporting and performance analysis for all direct response campaigns
- Viewed as a strong strategic resource for our clients
- Drives innovation/experimentation efforts and thinks creatively
- Looks for opportunities to expand existing and sell new business to clients
- Recommends the type of creative and messaging needed to build awareness, drive engagement and boost sales
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in an advertising or digital media agency or at a brand
- Proven history of driving results for eCommerce brands
- Mastery of Google Ads, Connected TV, Online Video, Social Media Ads, and programmatic buying platforms
- Understands conversion tag implementation, especially via Google Tag Manager
- Experience with web analytics applications such as IBM Digital Analytics, Google Analytics and Omniture
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- A passion for continuously testing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns to garner the strongest results
- Possesses strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills with the ability to work independently
To apply, please submit your resume to letsgo@14thandboom dot com.
Bonus Points + Perks:
- Competitive salary and lots of vacation time
- Ability to work from home or anywhere in the world
- Flexible hours in an entrepreneurial culture
- Bonus potential