Digital Marketing Campaign Manager
Marketing | Seattle, WA | Full Time
We’re looking for a talented marketer to help develop digital campaigns across a variety of channels to amplify our reach, drive targeted traffic to the 10,000ft site, and ultimately increase qualified trial signups.
As part of the 10,000ft marketing team, you’ll be pivotal in helping us find the best channels to reach our target audience and then figuring out the best campaigns to get them to our website. This role is perfect for an engineering-minded marketer with high attention to detail, a strong balance of self-motivation and collaboration, and fierce analytical + testing skills to measure the success of each campaign.
- Collaborate with our team to systematically conceptualize, plan, and launch digital marketing campaigns that generate traffic to specific 10,000ft pages. Campaigns might include Google Adwords, PPC / display ads, retargeting / remarketing ads, etc.
- Set up, track, and refine email marketing campaigns to engage / re-engage specific audiences with compelling messaging and by leveraging new + existing content.
- Set realistic campaign goals, then measure and obsessively optimize each campaign to improve performance
- Validate effectiveness of different channels to get the most out of our marketing time, effort, and money. Know when to try new approaches to campaigns and know when to call it quits.
- Smart, focused A/B testing to understand what works and what doesn’t
- Increase qualified website visits month over month
Skills + Requirements
- 3-5 years relevant digital marketing experience in SaaS
- Strong understanding of current marketing best practices and tools, such as Google Analytics / Adwords and MailChimp.
- Excellent communication skills - we highly value frequent and candid sharing to keep the team in the know about marketing efforts
- Able to reflect our brand voice and style in each campaign
- Strong analytical skills with a candid approach to interpreting data
- HTML / CSS familiarity not required, but it will make aspects of this role easier
- BA / BS degree
- Unwavering persistence and humility required. Humor preferred but a positive attitude can be just as good.
10,000ft is a growing team of software makers in the Pioneer Square neighborhood of Seattle. We’re passionate about helping shape the future of work by designing tools for creative thinkers.
As a team, we believe in setting shared high-level business goals and then doing our best work to get there. We value collaboration and brainstorming and we try to give our people the tools they need to creatively solve problems. We care about loving what we do and living fulfilling lives. We provide a flexible and supportive work environment, four weeks of paid vacation, full family medical and dental insurance, an annual wellness benefit, charitable donation matching, and a 401k retirement plan. We’re proud to be part of the Pledge Parental Leave community and we’re committed to making 10,000ft the best place to work.
Along with your resume, please include a note letting us know why this role interests you and why you’d be a great fit.