Vimeo is looking for a seasoned Testing & Analytics Lead to join our growing Business Intelligence & Analytics team. In this new role, reporting to the VP of Business Intelligence & Analytics, you will manage our statistical testing program. Testing produces reliable and actionable insights that are critical to meeting our aggressive growth targets. A/B testing is one of the key competencies in data science, and this is a unique opportunity to jump in!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Design and develop a testing program to measure marketing performance and product releases
- Conduct analyses to solve business problems, as it relates to acquisition and retention of customers, site traffic, and product releases
- Develop ad hoc analyses to measure the impact of product roll-outs on site usage and corporate metrics
- Collaborate with Engineering team to implement testing
- Work closely with business teams to communicate findings and gather requirements
- Develop predictive models to deliver incremental value to the business
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- 5+ years’ experience in a related role focused on analytics, ideally in a high volume subscription-based or data-intensive business
- Master’s degree in an appropriate subject (e.g. marketing, engineering, economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science), with coursework in statistics
- Must have solid experience in designing and running tests, including A/B and fractional factorial tests
- Familiar with online testing software such as Optimizely
- Bonus points for past experience building and implementing statistical or data mining models, including regression, clustering, decision trees, text mining, and similar methods
- Proven ability to self motivate, work independently and produce tangible results with limited direction
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with coding languages, such as SQL, Python, R, and SAS
Check out all our jobs here. And find out what it's like to work at Vimeo!
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Vimeo is the high-quality video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun and easy way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. Today, Vimeo reaches a monthly audience of over 90 million creators and viewers — and we’re growing bigger every day. Vimeo is made with love by a highly ambitious, ridiculously innovative, and certifiably hilarious team based in New York City, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.